Feedback: If you are having any ad related problems, report here

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Ridiculous. Ads pop up from the bottom of the page and take up half the screen. And as someone said, hitting the X is a total scam, as that opens up a new window for the ad.

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
What’s the point of the pop up adds. Is it just to piss people off I assume? Surely no one thinks anyone is going to actually look into the ad and want to buy or do whatever the pop up is “advertising”.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Thanks for the URLs. I have them all reported and they should be blocked tonight or first thing tomorrow.

We're clearly making progress as it had been weeks since we've had any complaints. So Im encouraged by that.

Also, I've mentioned this on a few pods but we are in the process of creating an app for the site. We're spending Patreon money I've been saving up to pay for it. Hoping it will be released early summer to be fully up and functional for football season.

• Creative
Reactions: knowlesjam

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Hoping it will be released early summer to be fully up and functional for football season.

Can't wait to see it in 2021
xd5zx3.png

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
Thanks for the URLs. I have them all reported and they should be blocked tonight or first thing tomorrow.

We're clearly making progress as it had been weeks since we've had any complaints. So Im encouraged by that.

Also, I've mentioned this on a few pods but we are in the process of creating an app for the site. We're spending Patreon money I've been saving up to pay for it. Hoping it will be released early summer to be fully up and functional for football season.

It has been much better lately Chris. It’s a great site and product and we appreciate all you do.