Feedback: If you are having any ad related problems, report here

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
I'm pretty much convinced that the "X" in the upper right corner of the ads that show up at the bottom of the screen when on mobile (not app, just mobile internet browser) doesn't actually work to remove the ads, they're just there to rack up clicks on the ads. Every time I try to click that X it opens up the ad in a new tab - and I *know* I'm clicking on the X and not fat-fingering it. Haven't been able to get those ads to go away with the X...ever...so I'm stuck with them.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
What are the benefits of T2 Superfanatic supposed to be? Seemed great at first but I'm getting so many ads on the mobile version it's basically unusable again. I've gone from thinking it was the best money I ever spent to wondering why I did it to begin with.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
What are the benefits of T2 Superfanatic supposed to be? Seemed great at first but I'm getting so many ads on the mobile version it's basically unusable again. I've gone from thinking it was the best money I ever spent to wondering why I did it to begin with.
You get a dumb emote?

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
After every page I lost in Mobile I get a dumbass 1/3rd page video add. I actually just got one while typing this. These intrusive adds are cancer to the site and ruin the experience on the site. Just got another one while typing. **** these adds, mobile cf is ass.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
In another thread, CW said they will be rolling out the full mobile version for SuperFanatics soon.

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
What the **** are superfanatics? And why would mobile only go to those clowns?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I’’m getting the 1/3 page ads on mobile, too.

And that doesn’t include the “Verizon User” popups that started spamming in again a week or two ago.

Or the ads that (apparently like right now) spontaneously reload my page disproportionately just to show themselves.

Twice as I was typing.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
I'm pretty much convinced that the "X" in the upper right corner of the ads that show up at the bottom of the screen when on mobile (not app, just mobile internet browser) doesn't actually work to remove the ads, they're just there to rack up clicks on the ads. Every time I try to click that X it opens up the ad in a new tab - and I *know* I'm clicking on the X and not fat-fingering it. Haven't been able to get those ads to go away with the X...ever...so I'm stuck with them.

You aren't aline there. I have given up trying to close them, the x to close is a total scam.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum