cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
2t0mjo.jpg

Reactions: tim_redd

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I didn't remember that thus the irony comment which was directed at play-for-pay Ku.

Listen, last night, I'm on the court, essentially, and there's a coed standing in the aisle next to me at the close mumbling the chant. I admonished her a bit with a hug saying, "Think it, don't say it." And she says, "All I want is to rush the court once." "Well, do that and enjoy it."

What the hell, these are college students who loathe Ku. For once, they get a Wildcat Victory. Anyone who bemoans that - a storm at Jack Trice or Bramlage - can stick it up their elitist dirt chute as far as I'm concerned. Win the damn game if it's so offensive to you.

Was Coach Snyder at the game last night? I didn't watch enough to see if they showed him in his usual seats.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Was Coach Snyder at the game last night? I didn't watch enough to see if they showed him in his usual seats.

Absolutely. Sitting with Sharon in his regular spot popping popcorn. 5th row on the right next to the steps. But the reign has changed in Manhattan. Sadly, it happens so quickly and with finality this time.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Here in Iowa we don’t stoop to the level of our Hawk counterparts.
Such superiority is admirable. I'm sure Georges is smiling at you.

“I’d rather he didn’t do it,” Iowa State basketball coach Fred Hoiberg told reporters, “but it’s kind of what makes Georges who he is.”

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames

“I’d rather he didn’t do it,” Iowa State basketball coach Fred Hoiberg told reporters, “but it’s kind of what makes Georges who he is.”

You'd rather Georges didn't make a wide open layup with a full minute to go in the game? You should probably check the context to the quote above.

Brown lucky he didn't get sucker punched after that one especially considering the two KU players right next to him.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
You'd rather Georges didn't make a wide open layup with a full minute to go in the game? You should probably check the context to the quote above.

Brown lucky he didn't get sucker punched after that one especially considering the two KU players right next to him.
No, Georges blowing kisses to the Iowa crowd. I thought it was hilarious and fun. The Mayor notwithstanding.

Barry said after the game why he plugged it: “No regret at all, man,” Brown said. “I remember my freshman year, they were beating us at KU by 15 and one of their players dunked at the end of the game, and the game was clearly over. So I just wanted to return the favor. That was the only thing going through my head.”

https://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article225592055.html

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007

Listen to Brown’s post game. He was asked about it and said he always remembered Green dunking on them at the buzzer.

It’s fun to have a little fire between rivals.

If you think what he did deserves a sucker punch, I don’t know what to tell you.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

Haha, well played.

• Friendly
Reactions: surly

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron