Now On To Oklahoma

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Boy, I think we broke Tech. They’re just not the same team since that game. Looking more like I expected them to look.

Their offense is the antithesis of ours. We’ve got so many pieces that can pick up if a few others are off. It seems like if they have one or two players off, the entire thing comes off the rails.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Boy, I think we broke Tech. They’re just not the same team since that game. Looking more like I expected them to look.
They don't have enough offense outside of Culver. They play great defense, but at some point you've got to be able to score. Their defensive style doesn't create a lot of turnovers either like West Virginia's used to so they don't get many free points.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Much like the team, I'm locked in every game. Focusing on one game at a time. I feel like I'm really hitting my stride with the couch sitting, beer drinking, and nervous pacing. The team may be accumulating these wins, but I'm contributing.

This

If you could have seen the body english I had on the Shayok's top of the key jumper with 20 or so seconds left, I mean, I almost broke my back to make sure that baby went in. I will be day to day for the OU game.....