Is Fran Fraschilla the best college basketball analyst since Bill Snyder was born?

Read the thread title

• Yes

• No

• I don't deserve a vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Fran Fraschilla just did an 30 min podcast on his process for preparing for a broadcast, how that can change from game to game and, and a deep dive on the B12 with NBC Sports.

He repeated the sentiment that we're the Big 12's best team on a neutral court.

Once Doke went down, I think that was pretty clear. Hopefully we play well enough to soon get rid of the qualifier of "on a neutral court". The odd thing is that right now the biggest impediment to dethroning KU is that KSU home loss, imo.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
The odd thing is that right now the biggest impediment to dethroning KU is that KSU home loss, imo.

Did you mean to say: "... the biggest ISU impediment to dethroning Ku is that KSU home loss"? Because that certainly isn't true for K-State. The opposite being the case. Or are you saying ISU is the only threat to Ku?

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Did you mean to say: "... the biggest ISU impediment to dethroning Ku is that KSU home loss"? Because that certainly isn't true for K-State. The opposite being the case. Or are you saying ISU is the only threat to Ku?
Is this a serious question?

You must get really confused as to why lineup threads here only include ISU players.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Is this a serious question?

You must get really confused as to why lineup threads here only include ISU players.
Not being a troll, I only ask serious questions. Dethroning Ku this year would be great for the conference. If not K-State then anyone else would be fine with me.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Ahhh...I remember the old footage of Perry Ellis telling us his recollection of Bill Snyder's birth...

Reactions: quasistellar

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Fran's sucking up to ISU fans has accomplished exactly what it was intended to do. He would love this thread. I do love his passion for the sport and his knowledge of the international game but Fran is "short man syndrome" + "small school syndrome".

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Fran's sucking up to ISU fans has accomplished exactly what it was intended to do. He would love this thread. I do love his passion for the sport and his knowledge of the international game but Fran is "short man syndrome" + "small school syndrome".
Your posts have the stench of “small man” syndrome.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron