2019 Football Targets

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Tavian Mayo is listed as visiting this weekend. Maybe I missed it but I did not see anything here.
I’ll be the first to admit it, I’m no judge of corner talent. Daytime Young and Anthony Johnson we’re both really good freshmen this year, but I wouldn’t have had a clue from their high school highlights. Same thing for most of the visiting corners whose highlights I see—King included.

Mayo? He can run, is athletic, makes plays—and HITS. I mean, if he’s so good that it’s obvious even to me, just how good is he?!!

I think we need this kid. Me likely,

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Our offensive line will be good next year (if not great). Lots of talent in the system, lots of returning experience. I think our returning guys will get better and be bolstered by the influx of talent.

Mark it down
We returned 3 starters this year, plus some other guys with playing experience, and that didn't go well. To me, Good-Jones is awful. Olson should not be starting. That left side is terrible. Hope Downing has a nice spring and wins the left guard spot. Foster seems like a bust. His footwork is not good at all. Maybe Ramos will beat out Good-Jones? Lets hope that Manning coming back will help the line get better. I think he will make a huge difference.

As far as corners, we seem to do pretty well with under the radar guys. Even going back to the Rhoads era, I think we have had some decent ones at that position, but Campbell and his still seem to really develop those guys. Hell, other than o-line I would say they do a great job developing talent all across the board.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

TE Jason Simon-Ressler commits to South Dakota, no ISU offer, visited 9/1/18.

No Profile - Epworth, IA - 6'3" 215lb.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

WR Jared Thompson commits to Moorehead State, PWO offer 12/18/18.

No Profile - Columbia, MO - 6'4" 200lb. PWO

Help Support Us

Become a patron