Tied for 1st!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
And it looks like Wigginton is starting to find his shot, going 4-7 from deep tonight.

Shot and just general rhythm all over. He may need to go bonkers inside Monday.

And if him and Lard get into their two man game (not selfishly--there's just some real synergy there imo)...

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
I think its obvious at this point that Wiggington and Lard are 2 of our 5 best players. I think Wiggington needs to be a starter in the next week or so and hopefully Lard follows once he's fully in shape.

I don't disagree with "2 of our best 5," just think we've started relatively well and very few teams bring this of the bench. If LW starts, sure, but I actually think Lard off the bench is an incredible burst of energy.

But WTH, I ain't the coach!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Has CSP been waiting to put Wigginton back in the starting lineup until we go to Lawrence? Give the team a shot of energy from the get go.

I think so, if he thought he was ready.

Perfect timing, IMO. Coming off a big game, and he has experience playing at KU. And I think he will replace Haliburton for a couple reasons. First, we’ll need THT’s size and rebounding, and second, Tyrese will be a spark plug off the bench.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Oh FFS,I went back and fixed it, you guys satisfied now. God forbid I add an extra G after I worked all last night and have been out all day snowblowing driveways.

This was back in November:

Wiggington
Babb
Shayok
Jacobsen
Lard

THT and Talley are the first guys off the bench, Haliburton still plays alot of minutes, Griffin, Conditt, and Lewis play sparingly or when we get in foul trouble. Young tries to come back but struggles to get healthy so ends up taking a medical redshirt.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Looks like we may need to make a road trip to Lawrence on Monday. If we win the Big 12 season, the two most important games will be KU in Lawrence and Tech in Ames. I don't want to miss the turning of the tide in the Big 12.

Reactions: aauummm

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
This was back in November:
sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Dude blamed spelling a player's name wrong bc he worked all night. Fact is he doesn't know how to spell a couple of our player's names. It's not too much to ask to spell them right.

Since you don't have a life and have too much time on your hands go find posts where I spelled their names right.

• Funny
Reactions: cstrunk

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Search function is easy. You said so yourself.
9. Jacobson- looks like he could be an All Conference selection this year

Oh look, I spelled his name right in that post. You really want to make a huge deal of this right now? Im trying to enjoy a nice win and all you guys want to whine and moan about is a couple letters being off.

• Dislike
Reactions: bsaltyman

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Oh look, I spelled his name right in that post. You really want to make a huge deal of this right now? Im trying to enjoy a nice win and all you guys want to whine and moan about is a couple letters being off.

I was just pointing out your error wasn't bc you worked late. You have a history of spelling their names wrong. It took me like 30 seconds to search and quote it.