Should Lard play against OSU?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
I’m a little surprised (well, not surprised) with all the ‘want Lewis and Talley to get minutes’ talk. Sure, I see the value in it, but until all our main rotation guys are all playing well, and well together, I don’t see why we worry about guys 10-12.

I see much more need to Continue getting Conditt and Lard up to speed, and get Wigginton integrated and THT playing up to his ability.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I’m a little surprised (well, not surprised) with all the ‘want Lewis and Talley to get minutes’ talk. Sure, I see the value in it, but until all our main rotation guys are all playing well, and well together, I don’t see why we worry about guys 10-12.

I see much more need to Continue getting Conditt and Lard up to speed, and get Wigginton integrated and THT playing up to his ability.

Not asking for heavy rotation throughout the game. Just hoping that our core guys can give us a margin that allows these guys to get on the floor for 5-10.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa

I don’t understand that either. Lewis and Talley aren’t good enough to see minutes. Plain and simple. Idk who someone would want to take minutes from to give to them. I do really hope Lewis does stay though after this year as I think we will need him next year.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I don’t understand that either. Lewis and Talley aren’t good enough to see minutes. Plain and simple. Idk who someone would want to take minutes from to give to them. I do really hope Lewis does stay though after this year as I think we will need him next year.
They are good enough to get minutes but they aren’t better than NWB, Lindell, THT, Tyrese and Shayok so they aren’t in the rotation. We’ve seen them contribute before so it’s not fair to say they aren’t good enough. I’m not saying they should play though because I don’t think Lindell is even getting enough minutes.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
They are good enough to get minutes but they aren’t better than NWB, Lindell, THT, Tyrese and Shayok so they aren’t in the rotation. We’ve seen them contribute before so it’s not fair to say they aren’t good enough. I’m not saying they should play though because I don’t think Lindell is even getting enough minutes.
When I say good enough I just mean good enough relative to their other teammates. Probably sounded worse than I meant. Like I said, I hope Lewis sticks around because I think he will play a major role on this team next year if he is in Ames next year.