Twedt no longer committed

DrClone

Jun 13, 2009
Congratulations Zach! Anyone know what kind of speed he has? Has the size.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Is that Campbell's desk? It looks as cluttered as mine. I imagined him having a really neat and orderly desk.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Wonder what his speed is like? Hard to tell from the videos.

If he's got some decent speed, he'd make a great LB. If not, I could see him being the next Seonbuchner too. On those videos he looks to be a really good blocker, that is what stood out to me the most.

Either way, looks to be an awesome addition. Has the size and athleticism to play in multiple areas. Welcome aboard Zach!!

Reactions: aauummm

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wonder what his speed is like? Hard to tell from the videos.

If he's got some decent speed, he'd make a great LB. If not, I could see him being the next Seonbuchner too. On those videos he looks to be a really good blocker, that is what stood out to me the most.

Either way, looks to be an awesome addition. Has the size and athleticism to play in multiple areas. Welcome aboard Zach!!

He's fast. Think he ran a sub 11 sec 100 meter dash as a freshman

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
He's fast. Think he ran a sub 11 sec 100 meter dash as a freshman

He’s got good not great speed (at this point), ran mid 11’s in the 100 and 23-24’s in the 200 this past spring. Kid has 2 years to go so those could surely improve pending how much weight he puts on.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
I always get a little nervous when guys commit this early, but he is from the area and appears to have a relationship w/ Ernst Brun based off his twitter, so hopefully he stays with the good guys.

Twedt mentions Premier Athlete Training in his tweet. Brun is one of the owners of Premier Athlete Training and Twedt is probably working out at the facility.

Premier Athlete Training Coaches

EDIT: I just found this YouTube video from Premier Athlete Training.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron