Water Restoration Business/Franchise

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
It has been a long time since I last posted and wanted to ask a question.......

Does anyone here have experience working in the water restoration business such as Serve Pro or anything like that?

I am curious if the business is a good business to get into in terms of profits, work, getting paid for work through insurance claims, etc?

I am possibly kicking around the idea of getting into through a franchise fee and franchise model.

Thanks to anyone who cares to respond.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
It has been a long time since I last posted and wanted to ask a question.......

Does anyone here have experience working in the water restoration business such as Serve Pro or anything like that?

I am curious if the business is a good business to get into in terms of profits, work, getting paid for work through insurance claims, etc?

I am possibly kicking around the idea of getting into through a franchise fee and franchise model.

Thanks to anyone who cares to respond.

I'm not in that business, but I've worked with several people/companies that are.

Seems like a more crowded market, by the way. Seems like it can be literally a 24/7 job. The best at it seem to get on good terms with the firefighters as they're often on the way out to a home before the fires are out.

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
Do you happen to know if, in general, insurance companies pay a good rate for the work the water restoration company does? What I seem to like is that you may get paid directly from the insurance company rather than the homeowner, but I am not 100% sure. But then again, when I got an insurance claim from the roof of my house, I was given the funds and then paid my roofer, so who knows.