SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX

giphy.gif

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
More specifically. Nobody here cares. Does the today show have a board you can post on?

Why would you say that? There are a number of people on CF who follow WBB, and BU is a conference opponent that ISU will play at least twice this season. It's a huge win for the conference, which has been taking a hit in the prestige department for the past few years.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Actually, I think WBB fans care quite a bit about Baylor. Some of us were hoping this would be a down year for Baylor and that would be good for us. Baylor beating UConn kinda signals the opposite.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Actually, I think WBB fans care quite a bit about Baylor. Some of us were hoping this would be a down year for Baylor and that would be good for us. Baylor beating UConn kinda signals the opposite.

The reactions on this thread illustrate why I'd prefer stuff like this be on the ISU WBB board instead of the Big 12 board (even though it technically belongs on the Big 12 board). People on the ISU WBB board do care about this.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Great win for Baylor. Nobody coaches defense in the women's game better than Mulkey, and this year her team is huge. UConn just couldn't get anything inside at all.

• Agree
Reactions: sandiego

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
The reactions on this thread illustrate why I'd prefer stuff like this be on the ISU WBB board instead of the Big 12 board (even though it technically belongs on the Big 12 board). People on the ISU WBB board do care about this.

And we usually stay pretty civil in there.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron