Purdue

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
Auburn 63. Purdue 14.

Wasn't Purdue one of the "good" B1G teams that EIU had to play this year?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Big ten is 9-2 so far in bowls last season and this season. LMFAO, classic Iowa state little bro syndrome - can’t win your own bowl game or beat Iowa (going on four years now) so time to focus on the big ten bowl games.

Are you an Iowa fan hanging out on an Iowa State message board at 130 in the morning? Teach me how this little brother thing works.

Hawkize31

Jul 6, 2010
Do you really want to throw shade at another conference right now?

You guys lost to Iowa. You were flat against Akron. You almost lost to Drake. You lost your bowl game to Wash St. Thank god you get to play Big 12 defenses most of the year to inflate your record.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I have to concur a little. I opened this thread expecting some useful football talk and found, 'Purdue got killed, ha! b16, Iowa sucks.. '

That said, actual Iowa fans can still go away.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella

You guys lost to Iowa. You were flat against Akron. You almost lost to Drake. You lost your bowl game to Wash St. Thank god Iowa gets to play Big 10 defenses most of the year to inflate our record.

FIFY

Reactions: cyfan21

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

You guys lost to Iowa. You were flat against Akron. You almost lost to Drake. You lost your bowl game to Wash St. Thank god you get to play Big 12 defenses most of the year to inflate your record.

Do you? Purdue just gave up 56 in a half to an Auburn team that only scored over 30 twice against FBS competition. Hands down the worst bowl performance I've seen(congrats to Iowa's Rose Bowl team, youre no longer the worst!!!) Auburn's offense did put up big points against Alabama State and Liberty though, big ten defenses are on par with some solid FCS teams, wtg!!!!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

So the two Ls you pointed out were out of conference games away from home.
And Akron handled the B1G West Champs at their place...

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Big ten is 9-2 so far in bowls last season and this season. LMFAO, classic Iowa state little bro syndrome - can’t win your own bowl game or beat Iowa (going on four years now) so time to focus on the big ten bowl games.
On your way to Tampa?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Michigan's defense on pace to give up 500 yards today.

Auburn just scored again.

Chuck ball?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron