Iowa Football Recruiting

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Ask a mod, they and every other site trace IP.
1. Yeahbuddy was banned on August 1. You joined on Oct 4.

2. Pretty sure they don't IP ban here.
2a. Your internet provider can and does change your IP address all the time.
2b. If posting from a mobile device, IP addresses change all the time
2c. If you use a different device, it will have a different IP address.
Want evidence your IP ban schtick is bs? See the other trolls who have admitted they've had multiple usernames. Including Yeahbuddy.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Want evidence your IP ban schtick is bs? See the other trolls who have admitted they've had multiple usernames. Including Yeahbuddy.

I forgot how entertaining a live meltdown was to watch even though I feel bad for him. You can tell me wasn't given the affection he needs growing up

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I forgot how entertaining a live meltdown was to watch even though I feel bad for him. You can tell me wasn't given the affection he needs growing up

Those are sad. I once was discussing pretty damning statements that this 70+ year old man had made and why it was inappropriate and wrong. He finally told me it was his dad's fault for not showing him enough love growing up. Some people act out forever apparently.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
YeahBuddy got banned in August. Buddy went to Purplereign from Mid August to the end of September and then created SilverBack in October. I feel like a toddler could figure this out

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
YeahBuddy got banned in August. Buddy went to Purplereign from Mid August to the end of September and then created SilverBack in October. I feel like a toddler could figure this out

Well it's not rocket science. He always puts himself.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Dude.......
Man.......

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Probably insulted Miller, calling him a douche would be a compliment for him.
FWIW I was once banned by Miller.....contacted him by e-mail about it cuz I thought it was BS. Anyway, I don't think he thinks his **** stinks if ya know what I'm saying....

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I haven't slept well since my banning Screenshot_20181221-121041_Chrome.jpg

I wish I could at least get a reason for the banning. He was the softest poster you would ever meet, and a hypocrite.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron