Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Oh that's right we're role playing and I'm playing yeahbuddy. You're playing the role of obsessed Iowa troll who uses words like 'super bowl' ironically following Iowa victories over Iowa State despite the face that all you do is post about Iowa. Tell me again, how that makes any sense? Or is it supposed to be cute because of the irony?

If you aren't YeahBuddy what was your previous username?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I realize the the holidays are hard for everyone. It appears you're having another meltdown little buddy.

tumblr_p0q9zqy5sa1qmob6ro1_400.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Brandon

SilverBack

Oct 4, 2018
He got outed so quick this time I think he'll wait until after the bowl games so he has some time to get real creative next time

You're not very bright but you think you're on to something which is fun in it's own way. Though maybe only for me and YeahBuddy if he's on here. Though I'm guessing you accuse everyone of being YeahBuddy or other past usernames, because I've watched you do it.

• Creative
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're not very bright but you think you're on to something which is fun in it's own way. Though maybe only for me and YeahBuddy if he's on here. Though I'm guessing you accuse everyone of being YeahBuddy or other past usernames, because I've watched you do it.

Dude you literally just got outed

Decent argument does not mean I replaced him. Keep swinging.
Both of your statements are false. Keep swinging.

• Funny
Reactions: JP4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron