Alamo tickets

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
334 about half way up. Wishing I was a bit lower but not going to complain-- they'll work just fine for me!

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities
I have an extra single ticket, my buddy just dropped out of the trip. If anyone is interested, I'll sell it for face value, section 333. Hit me up.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Section 124, Row 33, end zone seats, towards the top of the lower level. Shorter walk to get a beer. Got on ticketmaster and have the mobile seat tickets. Pretty cool.

ag2010law

Feb 7, 2018
Still haven't received my tickets I ordered through ticket city. Emailed them today and all they could say is that they are guaranteed and will get to me by Dec 26th. Anyone else who ordered through ticket city received their tickets yet?

bstegs

SuperFanatic
Apr 11, 2006
Champaign, IL
I know from trying to get the ticket office to refund the half of my order they billed me for that I didn't order that they are pissed off by the number of people complaining about their seat locations and people cancelling on their credit cards because of it.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I know from trying to get the ticket office to refund the half of my order they billed me for that I didn't order that they are pissed off by the number of people complaining about their seat locations and people cancelling on their credit cards because of it.

Maybe the people ******** should take responsibility for themselves ordering in price points where they apparently don't like the seats. Why would someone buy the $135 price tickets if they didnt want to sit in the endzone or corner? It's not the Athletic Departments fault that's what people chose to buy.

If someone bought a price point and didn't bother to look at the seating map, that's their own damn fault.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Electronic tickets could not be printed on home computer. If I transfer my tickets, can the person receiving my tickets print them at home?

If you bought paper tickets and you find out you get to San Antonio without them can you downhold them from your account?

bstegs

SuperFanatic
Apr 11, 2006
Champaign, IL
Electronic tickets could not be printed on home computer. If I transfer my tickets, can the person receiving my tickets print them at home?

If you bought paper tickets and you find out you get to San Antonio without them can you downhold them from your account?
I have a similar question. I got my paper tickets, but on the cyclones ticketmaster site it shows nothing under manage my tickets. Should I expect there to be?

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I have a similar question. I got my paper tickets, but on the cyclones ticketmaster site it shows nothing under manage my tickets. Should I expect there to be?

I called and the answer is “no”. So don’t forget and leave your tickets in Iowa.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Isn't the Iowa State Ticket Office site management tool only for ISU venues? I don't recall ever being able to use the site to manage tickets for a bowl game, Big 12 tournament, or NCAA tournament. You just get the hard copy tickets and that is it.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Isn't the Iowa State Ticket Office site management tool only for ISU venues? I don't recall ever being able to use the site to manage tickets for a bowl game, Big 12 tournament, or NCAA tournament. You just get the hard copy tickets and that is it.

If you went with the electronic tickets you have to login to Iowa State not directly into Ticketmaster

Goothrey

May 5, 2009
Dayton via Austin
Ticketmaster lets you put tickets into your Apple Wallet. Very nice as I cant guarantee an internet connection at the gate. Section 339, row 27. I'll actually be closer to the field than where I was for the Texas game believe it or not.

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Hopefully next year they add a selection of “Do you want to be in a section where fans will only sit the entire game?” So that we can put all of “these” fans in one section. Maybe up top or in a section with televisions so they can watch without the distraction of complaining to others that they need to sit down so they can see...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron