Why didn't the Big 4 Classic work?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I really only like pants ;)

I’ll probably only have a few available and I’d like to fleece Kansas fans to make some money.

And I think I promised KC or carver that I’d give them a chance for a couple of tickets at face value.

Way to make me cry, jsb. Now i have to go sit by jeres dude.

I honestly am not a huge basketball fan and am just giving you some grief. I will watch ISU but not much interest in anybody else.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Cripes, this is getting pathetic.

Just wondering if you were a billy fan or a Kstate fan.

Well, since their family has been going to every game since the late 80's I assume they will keep going whether Bill coaches or not. The last time he retired he still had his family box and they attended every game while he watched from the box with them.

I see no reason why that would change this time that he retired. He's still an ambassador for Kansas State so I assume he'll stlll be around at functions like a football game.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Well, since their family has been going to every game since the late 80's I assume they will keep going whether Bill coaches or not. The last time he retired he still had his family box and they attended every game while he watched from the box with them.

I see no reason why that would change this time that he retired. He's still an ambassador for Kansas State so I assume he'll stlll be around at functions like a football game.

Huh???? Kinda off kilter here. I was just wondering what you would do, not the Synders. I know some people that are fans of certain coaches, players, or others. When that individual leaves, their fandom follows them. Some follow a team (thats me with ISU), doesn't matter the coach or players, I'm behind whoever suits up.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Huh???? Kinda off kilter here. I was just wondering what you would do, not the Synders. I know some people that are fans of certain coaches, players, or others. When that individual leaves, their fandom follows them. Some follow a team (thats me with ISU), doesn't matter the coach or players, I'm behind whoever suits up.

What is the reason you think Im a K-State or Bill Snyder fan?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
giphy.gif

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
@BCClone

You can message me if you want to know why Im involved with K-state. I wasnt an Iowa State fan for 30 years and all of sudden decided to like K-State and start going to games out of the blue.

As usual you guys are obsessed with me and derailed the thread. Im here to talk about the Hy-Vee classic being an awesome display of basketball this weekend. Im printing out my tickets as we speak.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
@BCClone

You can message me if you want to know why Im involved with K-state. I wasnt an Iowa State fan for 30 years and all of sudden decided to like K-State and start going to games out of the blue.

As usual you guys are obsessed with me and derailed the thread. Im here to talk about the Hy-Vee classic being an awesome display of basketball this weekend. Im printing out my tickets as we speak.

It’s not that hard to guess. You married into the vampire family. Or someone close to you did.

• Winner
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
@BCClone

Naw, I’m just trying to figure out if you think you are special or if you are special. I bounce back and forth in what I believe.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Naw, I’m just trying to figure out if you think you are special or if you are special. I bounce back and forth in what I believe.

What do you mean by "special"? This is my last warning, if you want to talk to me about K-State message me or start another thread. My mind is strictly in Hy-Vee Classic mode this weekend and thats what this thread is all about.

• Funny
  • Creative
Reactions: NWICY and Macloney

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
What do you mean by "special"? This is my last warning, if you want to talk to me about K-State message me or start another thread. My mind is strictly in Hy-Vee Classic mode this weekend and thats what this thread is all about.

Well ok then.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I'm definitely shaking in my boots over here...

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
capitalcityguy and jereseib should be happy i just stimulated the Des Moines economy by buying a couple Xmas gifts there.
I stopped and got gas there a couple months ago. Those gas stations in Des Moines put those ones from the booneis where I’m from to shame.

• Funny
Reactions: isufbcurt