Bill Walton - High Altitude Training

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
You can probably guess where this is going to go.

Don't remember the exact transcript as I was cleaning up beer I spewed all over my tablet.

During CU vs New Mexico game -

Bill's partner as they were talking about Colorado altitude - "So Bill, did you do high altitude training?"

Bill - "Of course"

Partner - "Where did you do that at?"

Bill - "<snicker> Well, wherever I was"

Simply a national treasure.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You can probably guess where this is going to go.

Don't remember the exact transcript as I was cleaning up beer I spewed all over my tablet.

During CU vs New Mexico game -

Bill's partner as they were talking about Colorado altitude - "So Bill, did you do high altitude training?"

Bill - "Of course"

Partner - "Where did you do that at?"

Bill - "<snicker> Well, wherever I was"

Simply a national treasure.
He is one hell of ******** when he's doing games but I'm glad he's done doing our games.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I actually wasn’t a fan until he did our game, now I casually tune into games just to hear what he has to say.

I tuned in previously, but was a little worried about what he’d be like during a game I actually cared about. I thoroughly enjoyed the Maui games he called

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I saw "Bill Walton" and "high" and for some reason I knew where this thread was going