Submit Your Questions for the 12/12 Mid-Week Mailbag

LoyalFawker

Jul 13, 2016
Kansas City
If there was a college basketball video game equivalent of NFL Blitz would you play it?
-NFL Blitz is know for letting you preform excessive violent hits after the play is over, in the college basketball version who the first team you'd play against just so you can beat the living crap out of after each basket?

• Winner
Reactions: kentkel

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Rank the Big 12 conference home games for MBB in order from the game you most want to see the Cyclones win (1) to the least (9). I’m guessing Kansas is first, but I’m curious how you rank the rest of the conference any why.

Reactions: MartinCy

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
If there was a college basketball video game equivalent of NFL Blitz would you play it?
-NFL Blitz is know for letting you preform excessive violent hits after the play is over, in the college basketball version who the first team you'd play against just so you can beat the living crap out of after each basket?
Oh man - give me the 2018-19 version of NCAA HoopBlitz. I'd choose ISU going against the Hoks and have Pemsl and the Entitled One on the floor the entire game. I'm controlling Jacobson the entire game & jackin' those little Bs over and over and over again - that would be the perfect way to vent my daily frustrations!

LoyalFawker

Jul 13, 2016
Kansas City
Oh man - give me the 2018-19 version of NCAA HoopBlitz. I'd choose ISU going against the Hoks and have Pemsl and the Entitled One on the floor the entire game. I'm controlling Jacobson the entire game & jackin' those little Bs over and over and over again - that would be the perfect way to vent my daily frustrations!
I was thinking you use Solo (looks like he could do more damage). I would jack up threes then suplex the hoks as they went to rebound. Also thought it would be fun to play as Zion from Duke, imagine the height he'd get when you go to leg drop a guy :)

Reactions: kentkel

clones8232

Jun 5, 2015
If you could go back and insert yourself in to an iSU b-ball game and you have a chance to throw a half-court alley oop to any player in ISU history: who do you want to throw down that dime?

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-11_21-45-51.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-11_21-45-51.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 17

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Thanks for all the questions guys. FYI, we addressed more of the urinal etiquette routine in this week's Stanz & Fitz, which should be out soon.