John Kolar new transfer QB

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Does this normally happen within conference? Did Gundy make him pinky swear not to share their playbook?

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
As a grad transfer I don't think there are any strings...
I think there is one. If you want to transfer you have to pick a graduate degree that is not available at your current school.

~"If you want to continue your education and your current school has that graduate degree available then why do you need to switch schools?" -- NCAA worried about academics (lol)

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I think there is one. If you want to transfer you have to pick a graduate degree that is not available at your current school.

~"If you want to continue your education and your current school has that graduate degree available then why do you need to switch schools?" -- NCAA worried about academics (lol)

Don't worry. His mom is a law professor at OU. They can do whatever they want to OSU!

• Funny
Reactions: LindenCy

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Looks like a great situation for both him and ISU. You just never know what a change in teams can do for a kid. So far he looks like a mobile version of KK it terms of playing time. Guess that worked out well for ISU last year.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Kid was apparently a good recruit out of high school, held a .8999 4* composite on 24/7. Looks like OKST was his first offer and he took it immediately. Being stuck behind Rudolph wasn't great for his career aspirations, unfortunately.

Nice get. I patiently await a Kolar-->Kolar TD, even if it's in garbage time.

• Agree
Reactions: KcCyclone77