Little McCaffery's Status for Thursday

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
There are two refs there and he didn't get T'd for what he said. I can't imagine it was that bad. Just admit Connor wasn't some innocent bystander and I'll be thrilled. I can admit Jacobson could have probably handled both situations a little better.

Never said anything otherwise. All in all everything that happened last night was very minor. But I still don't understand what Prohm was doing. He kept grabbing Iowa players instead of his own.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
And this is a hardship waiver, right? I'm sure it will go a long way in his case to say "oh yah I can't play on it, but it's fine against Iowa State."

So they basically jeopardized a full season of eligibility so he could play last night...?
It was his choice. He wanted to play....watched an interview on HR and he was asked about it.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I know it's ISU's #Superbowl.....what's your point?

giphy.webp

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Might want to take your own advice on rewatching what happened. Jacobsen is "walking away" after standing over Pemsl and talking trash. All Connor does is give it back and stand up for Pemsl. Pemsl was an idiot for running in after. Then Prohm was an even bigger idiot for running in, pushing Iowa players instead of just grabbing his own guys, and then yelling at the Iowa coaches when he's the one half way across the court escalating things.

At the end, Iowa in bounds the ball and Shayok immediately shoulders Connor. Then continues swatting at Connor so CM shoves him off. Then Jacobsen has to jump in and swat the ball away.. it was pathetic.
What trash did Jacobsen talk?

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron