Open Challenge. We will outdrink you at the Busch Bowl!

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Just be glad your coach from 2008-2011 was not Paul Wulff there was not enough alcohol on planet earth to deal with that insanity, or a liver large enough to dilute it. We made the current Kansas program look like Ohio State.

Here some low lights from just the 2008 season.

Had 6 offensive lineman on scholarship, by end of season starting right tackle a 245lb freshman.
Gave up 71 sacks
Lost 2 QBs to back injuries in the same game vs FCS Portland state due to blind side sacks.
Gave up 53 points a game.
Shut out 5 times
Lost 3rd QB to blown out knee in Oregon State Game.
Had to have campus wide walk on try outs for a QB the week of the USC game.
We handed the ball off on every play against USC.
Lost USC game 69-0, they took a knee on our 2 yard line up 52-0 at halftime. It was called The Possum Bowl.
Only FBS win was vs UW who that year became the only team in history up until that time to go 0-12 and we had to win in Overtime.

The next 3 seasons we won 9 games and lost 40, from 2004-11 we were the worst FBS football program in America by wining the fewest games by a long shot, no one was close. If you don't think our fan base is going to shown up by others your crazy. :)

Dude don’t tell us about your coach. We stole Jim Walden from you. Let that sink in. How do you think we got so good at drinking.

TruClone

Mar 25, 2009
Quad Cities
I feel like the Tip Top should be royalties.

Also, I'm certainly not above Busch Light (drink it fairly regularly in certain situations), but the cult of Busch Light is getting ridiculous. It's fine, but I'm not going to travel 15 hours away to drink the same **** I drink here.
Word is that San Antonio bars will consider Busch Light an import, since it is from the Midwest.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Here's my Riverwalk outfit. Will I fit in?
c700x420.jpg

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Word is that San Antonio bars will consider Busch Light an import, since it is from the Midwest.

They sell Busch Light in Texas normally, people just aren’t super into it.

Likely because it doesn’t have a Texas flag or lone star on the can. You could wrap a literal piece of **** in something that looks like the Texas flag and not only would Texans eat it, they’d tell you it was the best piece of **** known to man.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
Just be glad your coach from 2008-2011 was not Paul Wulff there was not enough alcohol on planet earth to deal with that insanity, or a liver large enough to dilute it. We made the current Kansas program look like Ohio State.

Here some low lights from just the 2008 season.

Had 6 offensive lineman on scholarship, by end of season starting right tackle a 245lb freshman.
Gave up 71 sacks
Lost 2 QBs to back injuries in the same game vs FCS Portland state due to blind side sacks.
Gave up 53 points a game.
Shut out 5 times
Lost 3rd QB to blown out knee in Oregon State Game.
Had to have campus wide walk on try outs for a QB the week of the USC game.
We handed the ball off on every play against USC.
Lost USC game 69-0, they took a knee on our 2 yard line up 52-0 at halftime. It was called The Possum Bowl.
Only FBS win was vs UW who that year became the only team in history up until that time to go 0-12 and we had to win in Overtime.

The next 3 seasons we won 9 games and lost 40, from 2004-11 we were the worst FBS football program in America by wining the fewest games by a long shot, no one was close. If you don't think our fan base is going to shown up by others your crazy. :)

ahhhh....yeeahhhh...if you're looking for the sympathy from the ISU fanbase about your program's past, sorry, you're going to have to look elsewhere. These headline aren't exactly ancient history (granted the 1st one is somewhat tongue n' cheek):

The 15 Worst College Football Teams of All Time - The Cheat Sheet

https://www.cheatsheet.com › Sports

The 25 Worst College Football Programs Ever | Bleacher Report ...

https://bleacherreport.com/.../1188460-the-25-worst-college-football-programs-ever

Coug

Dec 4, 2018
Is there a CycloneFanatic equivalent for WSU fans? I've looked at a couple but they don't seem to be heavily trafficked

Most of us use the Cougfan pay site. It looks like no one is on because we use the private boards. There are a couple of other free ones. Coug center I think.

• Informative
Reactions: LoyalFawker