Alamo tickets

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
How long did it take for you to get a confirmation that they cancelled?

I went ahead and bought tickets in 138 row 25 on stubhub this morning.

They were very quick to respond. Mine was cancelled in 30 minutes.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Just picked up 7 in section 138! Used a 10% off promo code (only good today, and only on the app) with StubHub and the total with fees was just under $1k.

Promo code was COLLEGEFOOTBALL10, came up automatically when I opened the app.

Darn it. I saw that promo code, but forgot to use it.

NobodyBeatsCy

Apr 17, 2008
Clive, IA
Bought through ISU with all the best intentions, but now am feeling intense feeling of dread given everything I've read here. I've had season ticket for probably 10 or more years. Just threw a hundie into the Cyclone Club, but it's probably a little too late for that anyway. We'll see.

• Agree
Reactions: wxman1

kirk89gt

Feb 15, 2014
Would concur that the ticket office and their tickets don't usually end up being very good seats typically.

I know donors that are at the top level and have top notch seats in FB and BB and the best the ticket office can get them for the Big 12 tourney is behind the baskets or in the second level at the Sprint Center.

We actually lucked out last year with the Liberty Bowl and got seats ~70 rows up around the 10 yard line through the ticket office.

Other than that, I have mostly procured tickets through other means and had better seats. Only in the last few years with the advent of stub hub and the like has a secondary market crept in to take their cut, usually on both ends of the transaction.

For the last Insight Bowl, I bought them directly from the ticket office, paid ~$50 per ticket and had upper deck, low row, middle of the field seats. Other than the fact they were high up in the stadium, they were really great seats.

Cyrealist

Sep 25, 2013
Bought through ISU with all the best intentions, but now am feeling intense feeling of dread given everything I've read here. I've had season ticket for probably 10 or more years. Just threw a hundie into the Cyclone Club, but it's probably a little too late for that anyway. We'll see.
I ordered through the ticket office. A bad day at a bowl game is better than a good day working. If we're going to sell the place out, somebody has to sit in the crappy seats, right?

ag2010law

Feb 7, 2018
Ordered through Ticket City for the first time, so I’ll be interested to see how that goes.
I ordered through ticket city as well. Anyone have experience with how long it usually take before they deliver the tickets? Says they have until Dec 26th. I sure hope I get them before that.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I ordered through ticket city as well. Anyone have experience with how long it usually take before they deliver the tickets? Says they have until Dec 26th. I sure hope I get them before that.

That's when StubHub said mine will be delivered by (via email) as well.

Reactions: CYdways432

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I bought tickets on StubHub, but wanted hard copy tickets. Mine are supposed to ship on the 11th.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
Bought thru Alamo Bowl/TicketMaster, got 5 in sec 129 for $115 + fees (like $20/ticket!) But same price as thru ISU for lower level and no risk of being in the end zone (which I didn't want.)

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
My tickets just shipped from StubHub this morning.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron