Alright WSU fan here

oldwiseman

Oct 10, 2009
There were reports that ISU fans drained the Leinenkugel's microbrewery next to Chase Field/Bank One Ballpark in 2000 before the Insight.com Bowl.

I don't remember that it was Leinenkugel's but this is correct. I thought at the time that we were just extra happy to be in a bowl after the drought. But no, ISU fans just drink a lotta beer!

ThePollinator

Nov 29, 2009
Ames
If I was a WSU fan I’d be sad now too. Miss the New Years bowls by getting screwed then get paired up with a not so relevant power 5 team. It’d be like if ISU had a great year just missed out and then had to play an Oregon st. Team that had a good year.

• Creative
Reactions: srjclone

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
If I was a WSU fan I’d be sad now too. Miss the New Years bowls by getting screwed then get paired up with a not so relevant power 5 team. It’d be like if ISU had a great year just missed out and then had to play an Oregon st. Team that had a good year.

You mean like the second time we had to play a mid major in their home stadium for a bowl?

Cougfan99

Dec 2, 2018
Guessing this is
What is the Cougs view of the PAC 12? From the outside it looks like a poop show.

The Admin is joke and the university ADs and presidents are just pissed. Tv money never came and schools like WSU are up to their ass in debt due to stadium rebuilds

There were also really bad hires in 2012, rich rod, graham, mcintinre, dykes, only leach is left. Right now Oregon is about only uniforms, usc is just a circus, UCLA is UCLA the joke is, “where players go to get soft”. Shaw is a terrible game Coach at Stanford, cal is gonna be good next year Utah is always solid. Sumlin is a clown we dumped 70 on him 3 weeks ago.

Peterson at uw is doing less with more and we can’t beat them god damn.

We have beaten Oregon 4 straight, Stanford 3 straight and have the most conf wins in the last 3 years and uw has knocked us out of the titld game three years in a row.

Cougfan99

Dec 2, 2018
Just another long blabbering story to tell at a press conference that sports radio can pick up as their “awesome of the day” segment. YAWN.
Leach may be half crazy but that man doesn’t lie or do stuff that would harm a player.

Cougfan99

Dec 2, 2018
Last post of the night

I am a season ticket holder and grew up the son of FB coach so I understand the game and I wanted to give you guys what I thought was the best idea of what this team is this season. Here are the highlights against Utah as they are a run 1st team, with a running QB, big WRs and personally I think the best defense we played in a non blizzard. Sadly for them they lost the QB and 220lb rb and i think it cost them the game vs Uw.

Utah rushed 3 a lot and it shows Minshews ability to move and throw outside the pocket. WSU OL is darn good, plus the Same 5 has started all year makes a huge diff.

Also shows Utah’s massive o line and the absolute speed of WSUs undersized defense and how they deal with it

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Last post of the night

I am a season ticket holder and grew up the son of FB coach so I understand the game and I wanted to give you guys what I thought was the best idea of what this team is this season. Here are the highlights against Utah as they are a run 1st team, with a running QB, big WRs and personally I think the best defense we played in a non blizzard. Sadly for them they lost the QB and 220lb rb and i think it cost them the game vs Uw.

Utah rushed 3 a lot and it shows Minshews ability to move and throw outside the pocket. WSU OL is darn good, plus the Same 5 has started all year makes a huge diff.

Also shows Utah’s massive o line and the absolute speed of WSUs undersized defense and how they deal with it

Thanks for stopping by and for the WSU info. I think I speak for the rest of Cyclone Fanatic saying you are welcome here anytime!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Bitter about what? I would be be overjoyed to be in this game with that cakewalk schedule. Your 3 out of conference games had to have been the weakest in recent memory.

To be bitter about being in this game sounds patronizing.

WSU fans the above poster is a hawk troll most people believe.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
99-- What are WSU fans hearing about the possiblity of Leach going back to TT?

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa

Sorry that WSU didn't get their dream bowl game. You might not realize it, but ISU is way better than you think.

• Agree
Reactions: MidwestZest