*** Official Kansas State VS #25 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
Playcalling continues to be baffling at best. Did we really target Akers and our TE matched up on a CB in critical situations? Poor Akers has had more drops and caused INTs than anything else this year but we keep putting him in impossible situations.
Frustrating to have another year of getting our asses handed to us by Iowa and K State.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Out-coached so badly I can’t believe it.

I can understand the out-coached thing. Snyder does that.

I figured it'd be a close game that KSU maybe pulls off at the end but this is just a straight beat down.

Not the worst ever, but I'd put it as the worst in CMC's tenure for context (1st season was a mess but that was somewhat expected).

• Disagree
Reactions: ISUMojoMan

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
It's simple. Snyder is still a better coach than Cambell... Seriously. No excuse for this debacle other than the fact that KSU came in ready to battle and ISU didn't. I hope by some miracle that ISU comes back, but if not, Cambell will just have to take his spanking, and beg to learn from the great Vampire of the West. Maybe next season ISU can finally defeat the Mighty Wildcats!!!!! Puke.

INTENSE_CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2018
If we don't do anything different on D fense it doesn't ******* matter

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
Being 3 or 9 Almost means nothing, we are going to a Bowl , a 7-8 Win season still possible. All with a young team and Freshman QB who did not start the season. Come on folks. This is still a great season.

We are going to a bowl, but it isn't going to be that great. I'm tired of excuses, we had everything to play for tonight and this is what we get, sad, just sad.