Cam Lard and Zoran Talley are suspended until December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Yes they can. Will be interesting to see if they are still given an opportunity when everyone returns. All 3 can still help us on any given night.

With the way they're willing to play D, I'd think they will. Defensive liability is often the reason guys don't get floor time

Reactions: Thompsonclone

CyclonesWin7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 24, 2013
Iowa
Found out tonight with 100 percent certainty why lard and talley are suspended (Yes both suspensions are linked to the same incident).. all I can say about it is Prohm is a saint for not booting lard off the team and talley deserves his suspension..fyi I was in the "Prohm is too strict Crowd"

Last edited:

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
Found out tonight with 100 percent certainty why lard and talley are suspended.. all I can say about it is Prohm is a saint for not booting lard off the team and talley deserves his suspension..fyi I was in the "Prohm is too strict Crowd"
Actually, it is mind boggling!

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Found out tonight with 100 percent certainty why lard and talley are suspended.. all I can say about it is Prohm is a saint for not booting lard off the team and talley deserves his suspension..fyi I was in the "Prohm is too strict Crowd"
I can’t believe people were in that crowd.

• Useful
Reactions: Inthesystem

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Found out tonight with 100 percent certainty why lard and talley are suspended (Yes both suspensions are linked to the same incident).. all I can say about it is Prohm is a saint for not booting lard off the team and talley deserves his suspension..fyi I was in the "Prohm is too strict Crowd"
So what is it?

Reactions: amishclone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Don't need to know what it is, but is it from last spring or post-wellness program?

Reactions: LincolnSwinger

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
But from a positive perspective, both should be good to go as long as they pass a certain test that shouldn't be too hard to pass on december 1st...

Aptitude test?

1. When you have the chance to play Division 1 basketball, and you have a chance to be very successful in it, and beyond, in order to have that success, you should:

a. Do dumb ****.
b. Don't do dumb ****.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Post wellness program... probably why the suspension is so heavy

Ha, well that's not good news.

I thought a month was long for a spring incident but now I totally support it.

Hope the best for him and he's straightened out and finds success but a coach can only bend over backwards so much, which I think Prohm has done.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
If he's already doing (whatever it is he's not supposed to be doing) post-wellness, I'm not confident he'll suddenly get the message.

If he plays this year great, but I would almost treat his spot like Wigginton's this spring. You have to plan ahead in any business and I'm sure Prohm isn't putting a lot of eggs in Lard's basket.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Seems better to leave that alone, as it likely falls under a privacy issue that someone would have had to (allegedly) violate in telling someone else about it.
I was mostly trying to pick at the the too common “I got sources that tell me exactly what is happening, but I won’t share.” I think a lot of people have a guess what the suspensions are for. I just hope they come back and don’t screw up anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride
Status
Not open for further replies.