*** Official Texas Southern VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Just win baby! Jacobson and Conditt will have a good challenge tonight with Texas Southern’s center. He’s 7-2 and averaging 14 points and 14 rebounds. Former top 100 recruit who transferred from Auburn.

They also have a transfer from LSU.

Should win but we can’t take them lightly. Have to take this game seriously.

2 transfers and the coach from LSU.

They've got a ton of big conference experience (and we have very little).

southernfriedCY

Feb 11, 2009
I hope and trust that's us - if you notice, the "Iowa" in our name is a hyper link and the "St" is not. The link takes you to the the Iowa Hog Eyes, not to the Iowa State Cyclones. Let's hope that's just an error on someone's part at CBS Sports.

Yeah, I noticed it. Checked a couple other sites, and they have ISU. :)

• Useful
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I hope and trust that's us - if you notice, the "Iowa" in our name is a hyper link and the "St" is not. The link takes you to the the Iowa Hog Eyes, not to the Iowa State Cyclones. Let's hope that's just an error on someone's part at CBS Sports.

Iowa has not impressed yet this year, so I can't imagine it's them. At least we have a recognizable win (even if Missouri is rebuilding).

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
A high school coach that went to a fairly early practice was surprised at how much defensive and defensive break down work they did. At that point he said it was 75% of the practice he went to, so it appears that the work has paid off so far on the defensive end.

CSP probably knew young players were going to be a part of the deal no matter what.

cyfamily

Mar 19, 2015
Anxious to see if the freshman can generate their own fire....expecting a different crowd compared to Mizzou game. Need the veteran guys to lead the way.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Cy TV has buffered a couple of times.

ISU has a few players that have the lost art of the jump shot in their arsenal.