For those wondering about Peavy...

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Birdie telling me that he practiced today, so that's obviously a good sign. Not sure exactly what the reasoning was for him to miss some time in the second half yesterday but he went today.
Any word on Milton??

great2baclone

May 7, 2014
Guess I forgot about him going down. Kind of explains why the pass defense was so marginal at the end of the game. Team is starting to get a little beat up on defensive side.

Honestly I think Peavy has been hurt all season with some type of shoulder injury that happened In camp. I could be wrong but noticed first game of season he had shoulder harness on. This obviously hasn't affected his ability to cover as he has had a great year, but i do think he is not tackling as forcefully as usual but still doing a good job. Anyhoo look as if he reaggrevated that injury.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It's November for sure. Lingering stuff is going to keep lingering.

This next Saturday (and hopefully the next) will be what all this is about.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
If ISU doesn't get into the B12 championship game, that IW game is going to be a bye week for the first and second string guys that are even slightly beat up.

ISUser

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 28, 2009
Topeka, KS
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, but Peavy appeared to get hurt near the end of the Kansas game. He didn't come back in after the play where he got called for the facemask and was getting looked at by the trainers for a while afterwards. He didn't play at all on the last two defensive series, but that easily could've just been because the game was in hand.

Not sure if it was a new injury or if he re-aggravated something, but I was surprised I never heard anything about it afterwards.

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
I've always thought peavy looked like the oldest guy on the team

Brian Peavy

Peavy_Brian18.jpg

Looks like

VY3JMDJ4WDASYZK4IMRTTWEYFE.jpg

Andre Dawson, somewhere in his mid 30's.