***Official Kick the Baylor Rapists out of the Conference Thread***

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Honestly, I think the play with Montgomery and #3 for Baylor should have been a no call. Both guys had a hold of the other’s jersey. When u watch it again I think the Baylor dude was trying to slow down as they got to the sideline. The refs should have stepped in and immediately calmed everybody down. There should not have been a penalty called. Then #31 started taunting and that was not called and should have been. Then the play with the DB and Butler never should have gotten to that point. Poor officiating led to the melee. Suspend the officials for a game.

After Montgomery was out of bounds he had plenty of opportunity to let him go. but choose to drive him into the drink cart 12 yards out of bounds. No idea what you were looking at.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I honest to goodness have no idea how an official staring at #31 in that situation doesn't give the guy a flag for taunting. That ****, in that situation, is ridiculous and drove the game completely out of control. That was the moment where it got out of control and I knew something ****** was about to go down. As an official, if you see that in that situation you flag them for taunting and you take a while talking about it with each other and both coaches to let things cool off.

If I'm West Virginia I'm pissed horns down gets called but that doesn't.

He also put his arm around an official too after that.

xr4ticlone

Oct 1, 2006
Texas
Not really. Butler was trying to get up and the DB grabbed his leg. That’s when he “drove his knee into him”. No choice.

Yea...to be honest I thought Butler was part of the problem at first too. After watching it a 2nd time it was clear BU's player was holding the back of his knees.

The only explanation was he was trying to get a foul on Butler.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Maybe the Baylor coaches encouraged their players to play as they did during the halftime "talk." From my spot in the stadium, Baylor looked as dirty as ever. Love those Christian school values on display.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Got news for you. It's called rape, not nothing happened.

mavwuec0xxry.jpg