Football Facility and Gameday Plaza Renderings

clonefromNE

SuperFanatic
Oct 27, 2006
Boston
Thats the sports performance center directly West of the plaza.

Exactly. Here's the description in the press release:

The football team's facility will be expanded and renovated – including nearly 20,000-square feet of additional locker room, team lounges, additional offices and gathering spaces – to meet its program needs. In addition, a new Olympic sports center will be located in the new facility that will include locker rooms, batting cages, weight room and sports medicine facilities for soccer, softball, tennis and golf.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
How much did Clemson’s football performance center and endzone cost?
tenor.gif

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
How could you possibly do that and the performance center very nearby for only $90 million? Got to save money for track and XC.

The Performance center would have been a great way to enhance the NEZ.

They already got that check three years ago for $1500... damn, so needy

• Funny
Reactions: CyJeans

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Looks good. Not entirely sold on the idea of stringing lights over the plaza. The renderings should show some fans of little brother clown TOE crying and vomiting after being soundly beaten by the big brother school. Also, it would be nice to have a 10 ft. statue of JT in the middle.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Looks good. Not entirely sold on the idea of stringing lights over the plaza. The renderings should show some fans of little brother clown TOE crying and vomiting after being soundly beaten by the big brother school. Also, it would be nice to have a 10 ft. statue of JT in the middle.
ISU is looking to make an impression in the NEZ just like they did with the SEZ. Obviously the SEZ is an impression for the entrance to ISU and the NEZ is to make an impression to fans entering the stadium. The renderings look incredible and will do wonders to continue to develop the ISU gameday atmosphere.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Exactly. Here's the description in the press release:

The football team's facility will be expanded and renovated – including nearly 20,000-square feet of additional locker room, team lounges, additional offices and gathering spaces – to meet its program needs. In addition, a new Olympic sports center will be located in the new facility that will include locker rooms, batting cages, weight room and sports medicine facilities for soccer, softball, tennis and golf.
Softball needs more than one???

• Dislike
Reactions: harimad

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
WRNL throwing JP some well deserved praise. He got an also well deserved standing ovation at the Cedar Rapids Tailgate tour this past summer. The man will go down as an ISU legend just like Johnny and Hoiberg have and Campbell likely will.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Wait that’s it? Don’t get me wrong I love the plaza and lights idea but when can we see more? Am I missing something

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Wait that’s it? Don’t get me wrong I love the plaza and lights idea but when can we see more? Am I missing something
I'm sure interior photos of the performance center will come later. It wouldn't surprise me if they are releasing in phases to the public to build the excitement (and the donor money).

• Winner
Reactions: TOFB4ISU

Help Support Us

Become a patron