"I think I'm doing it wrong"

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/ontar...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Mislabeling aside, who knew that you could get high by spraying something on your junk? What a time to be alive!

I have to take pesticide application testing every so many years. During that, it mentions that your groin is one of the most absorbent areas on the body. So I guess I kinda knew that. I guess if @Angie likes to use the wacky weed, you could......uuhhhh... kill two birds with one stone with this method.

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: Angie and Mr Janny

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
It reminds me of the time, when I was a kid, and my father had a toothache. He sent me to the store to get Anbesol, and I came home with Anusol, on accident. He didn't actually use it, but he came close. In my defense, they sound a lot alike, and I was like eleven.

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
I went on a business trip once and packed a small tube of toothpaste, and a small tube of itch cream (I have bad skin). I tried brushing my teeth with the itch cream one morning. Not pleasant.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
When I fired off the repartee I hadn't read the article and now know it's wazoo spray.

Awkward.

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I have to take pesticide application testing every so many years. During that, it mentions that your groin is one of the most absorbent areas on the body. So I guess I kinda knew that. I guess if @Angie likes to use the wacky weed, you could......uuhhhh... kill two birds with one stone with this method.

Yes, I believe there are... inserts for all of the various holes (saving urethra) for drugs. You apparently can get hella high down there.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I went on a business trip once and packed a small tube of toothpaste, and a small tube of itch cream (I have bad skin). I tried brushing my teeth with the itch cream one morning. Not pleasant.

Came oh so close to doing that once also. Had the cap off and toothbrush in hand and had a "Hey, wait a second here" moment.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Yes, I believe there are... inserts for all of the various holes (saving urethra) for drugs. You apparently can get hella high down there.

Like people can't get high (or too high) from just smoking or edibles. :rolleyes:

And just gave myself a flashback to college GF's very bad graduation night. :oops:

• Funny
Reactions: Angie