Depth Chart at TCU

cyfan50438

Oct 31, 2007
Garner, IA
First thing I saw was Kempt totally off the roster. Is his injury more significant (season-career ender) or hopefully this is his last week injured.

FDCy83

May 15, 2008
Kempt is not off the roster. He is off the depth chart. More will be know after Tuesday.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
The key is still going to be if they can somehow get the OL to take a step forward.

Still think it is crazy that there are only 2 senior OL on the team and neither is playing. Might need to go to the JUCOs or grad transfer route with this recruiting class.

See I’m thinking the exact opposite. Should be plenty of guys RS Sophomores or older to have some depth.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa

See I’m thinking the exact opposite. Should be plenty of guys RS Sophomores or older to have some depth.

My big concern is that there are two true freshman in the 2 deep. Not that the redshirt freshman and sophomores are necessarily bad, but shouldn't they be able to beat out true freshman? Guess we will see, but Olsen switching from DL to start is not a great sign in my book.

• Agree
Reactions: norcalcy

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
What happend to Robert Hudson? He's not even listed on the depth chart anymore and he was listed as a 2nd stringer last season.

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA
The o-line returns everyone so you'd think they would be solid, but who knows. It would probably be in Montgomery's best interest to go pro instead of coming back to average 4 yards per carry behind a bad line again. Don't wanna risk injury and possibly lose out on tons of money. But the kind of kid that he is, I wouldn't be surprised if he returned.

It's good that some of the young DB's are getting reps next year. We will have talent to replace Peavy and Payne, but will be pretty inexperienced at corner.

He'd be insane to come back, next year's RB draft is loaded, and DM has the chance to be the 1st RB taken in the draft this year.

We should expect DM, Butler, and Lima to be gone by the end of this year.

StevieISU23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2007
Urbandale
I really feel bad for Mike Warren.
Seriously question why he didn't transfer (for his own sake).
Thanks for being a Cyclones and all, but sometimes it just doesn't work... :(.

There has got to be some talent there, 1400 yards rushing is not a small feat.

clone2003

Sep 1, 2013

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron