Random Thoughts XII - This Thread Delivers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I went to the Mason City Walmart looking for a gold Cyclone shirt because every other place is sold out. It’s ALL Iowa stuff. And not like, ISU stuff is sold out. There’s just none at all.

• Dislike
Reactions: BoxsterCy

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
She hovered, but didn't land...yet. :D
42317153_10218420746569286_4485686620153970688_o.jpg

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
So are we all meeting up at a tailgate for an RTT group picture tomorrow or what?

CG liked this and I'd be darn surprised if she shows up. Boxster's got my info let me know if it happens. If not hope to catch up with you guys at the VB game.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Well it's been a fun trip.

The storms in Dallas caused an extremely bumpy landing which meant the last 30min was like your entire body vibrating and lots of stomach churning free falls.

To make things worse we had our back wheels on the ground then immediately aborted landing because there was another plane on the runway (only 50% amazed this happens in 2018). That was a ******* wild 2min.

Turned back around and now we're on the tarmac for life until the lighting stops. Can't get the crew to pull the jet bridge out until lightning has stopped for 10min.

Hopefully I get home by 3am

• Optimistic
Reactions: oldman and wxman1

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Apparently gonna be in the fancy pants area today for the game, so I’m going to approach every attractive woman with shorter hair and whisper “Hi Birdy” into her ear until I either find @Cybirdy or get kicked out.

Chances are high you will get kicked out since I won’t be there. ;) I will be wearing a yellow shirt at home, though. And won’t make it to volleyball because the middle schooler has her first dance tonight and has to get ready with a friend here beforehand.

Just heard that my nephew forgot to move his car out of the student lots last night, oops. He is even in the band so knows when home games are. Last week he and his mom were here at my house on Friday at 11pm and had to remind him to move his car. “Oh yeah, have an hour to do that.” Expensive reminder for the college student.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Apparently gonna be in the fancy pants area today for the game, so I’m going to approach every attractive woman with shorter hair and whisper “Hi Birdy” into her ear until I either find @Cybirdy or get kicked out.
Post on here if you get arrested and need legal assistance.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Chances are high you will get kicked out since I won’t be there. ;) I will be wearing a yellow shirt at home, though. And won’t make it to volleyball because the middle schooler has her first dance tonight and has to get ready with a friend here beforehand.

Just heard that my nephew forgot to move his car out of the student lots last night, oops. He is even in the band so knows when home games are. Last week he and his mom were here at my house on Friday at 11pm and had to remind him to move his car. “Oh yeah, have an hour to do that.” Expensive reminder for the college student.
I forgot to move my car from the student lots once, too. Since I didn't use it very often while in Ames, I didn't even notice it was gone until a couple weeks later. I remember going to get it out of impound and it was parked in a crowded lot at an impossible angle. The ******* on duty just gave me the keys and said "Good luck getting it out!"

**** you Bud's Towing. We hates it forevers.

• Agree
Reactions: oldman

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I forgot to move my car from the student lots once, too. Since I didn't use it very often while in Ames, I didn't even notice it was gone until a couple weeks later. I remember going to get it out of impound and it was parked in a crowded lot at an impossible angle. The ******* on duty just gave me the keys and said "Good luck getting it out!"

**** you Bud's Towing. We hates it forevers.

Yeah, not sure when he is going to attempt to get it. I’m sure the towing company loves forgetful students. He is a sophomore and remembered all last year. He usually moves it to that east parking ramp by Forker. Said once time he forgot to move it back to the stadium but never got a ticket there. That is very surprising given ISU’s love of parking violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.