Earliest I can access the RV lot?

cyflier

Apr 13, 2006
What is the earliest on Friday that I can access the RV D3 lot to park for Oklahoma game?

Last edited:

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
8 am Friday.

** Edited ** In donor lots at Stadium only.

Last edited:

RotatingColumn

Oct 21, 2008
I've heard you can stay all weekend at vet med, that nobody kicks you out. Anyone know if this is true?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
So the RV parking is first come first serve at $40 a pop?

You made an important distinction. He won't get into the donor RV lots without a parking pass that was ordered with season tickets and selected in order based on donation level.

Don't know about the Vet Med or Hilton lots, but I've seen RVs around Hilton on Friday nights. Probably won't be allowed at Hilton this week on Friday night (and certainly not until the volleyball game is over).

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
I've heard you can stay all weekend at vet med, that nobody kicks you out. Anyone know if this is true?
I know you can get there the evening before. Not sure about Saturday night. Call the cyclone club and they will likely be able to answer your question.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
This was in an email message we got yesterday:
Parking lots will open at the following times on Saturday:

• Cyclone Club/Donor Lots:
    • Cars – Saturday at 5:00am
    • RVs – Friday from 8:00am – midnight; Saturday at 5:00am
  • Public Lots:
    • RVs – Vet Med Lot 93 Friday from 5:30pm - midnight; Saturday at 5:00am
    • All other public lots and vehicles – Saturday at 5:00am

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
You made an important distinction. He won't get into the donor RV lots without a parking pass that was ordered with season tickets and selected in order based on donation level.

Don't know about the Vet Med or Hilton lots, but I've seen RVs around Hilton on Friday nights. Probably won't be allowed at Hilton this week on Friday night (and certainly not until the volleyball game is over).

So, obviously an RV takes up a lot more space in the donor lots. Do they have that calculated and only allow a certain number in the donor areas?

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
So, obviously an RV takes up a lot more space in the donor lots. Do they have that calculated and only allow a certain number in the donor areas?
Yes, they sent the rv passes to the people that bought them in august. many people were turned away as there wasn't enough supply for the demand.
The donor rv lots are D1,2,3, and 4 as well as s8. They are separate from standard vehicles.

Last edited:

EIClone

Nov 21, 2011
Solon
Hilton lots (next to Hilton) will not be available for football parking Saturday because of volleyball. Also opening up any lot with spots at 11am for volleyball.

cyflier

Apr 13, 2006
I have a donor RV lot pass. Can I show up early, drop off the camper and get back in later tomorrow afternoon with the same pass or does the vehicle need to stay wirh RV?

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
I have a donor RV lot pass. Can I show up early, drop off the camper and get back in later tomorrow afternoon with the same pass or does the vehicle need to stay wirh RV?
I haven't had an rv pass for a couple years, but I doubt anything has changed. Friday is pretty lax. There will be a few lot attendants on golf carts. Just let them know you are dropping off and will be back later. They can advise if you will need to keep the pass with you to get back in. 1 piece of advise, after you unhook and are leaving with your truck, put some chairs or stuff in front of the trailer. You don't want to come back and find someone parked too close, where your truck needs to be.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron