Suspensions

Win5002

Apr 20, 2010
They were supposed to miss 1 game. If this game is cancelled and you keep them out next week they miss 2 games for the season. I would play them, if they decide to later reschedule this game suspend them for that game.

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
They were supposed to miss 1 game. If this game is cancelled and you keep them out next week they miss 2 games for the season. I would play them, if they decide to later reschedule this game suspend them for that game.

I hope this happens, but my gut tells me it isn't.

Istate

Jul 15, 2008
Disagree. I bet he plays them.
You could be right. I just think coach values his integrity more than a game against an out of conference opponent. I won't be disappointed if he plays them as it helps the team's chances to win. However, I don't think it's a good reflection on character development.

• Disagree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
They should be allowed to play. They didn’t get to do victory walk, warm up, run out suited up.

Hawktj

Dec 30, 2015

If the game isn’t played then how did they miss 2 games?

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
You could be right. I just think coach values his integrity more than a game against an out of conference opponent. I won't be disappointed if he plays them as it helps the team's chances to win. However, I don't think it's a good reflection on character development.

None of them murdered anybody, they sat out today and mother nature took over. He will and should play them next week. Completely out of anyone's control. The "crimes" should not warrant a 2 game suspension.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Are you ******* serious? The season is 12 games. There’s only 11 games left, you do the math.

The fact their teammates ended up also missing all but 5 minutes of the first game due to poor contingency planning by the AD is irrelevant.

• Disagree
Reactions: IlliniCy and Istate