BLTs

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
I got into an argument with a relative today at lunch. He was telling me that he does not like BLTs he prefers some atrocity called BLTPs (the guy puts peanut butter on it).
giphy.gif

Jiffycy

Jul 27, 2014
Having BLTOs tonight. Fresh from the garden Ts, crispy B, Romaine L, thin sliced Os and Ts with mayo on whole wheat. The rest of my family put theirs on toast but I prefer untoasted bread.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Because of this thread I literally made blts for lunch just now. I did not have lettuce so I substituted onion (I have never had it this way before, but you can’t knock it til you try it, right?) I must say that it really wasn’t bad. The majority of the time I would stick to the traditional blt, but I could see myself on occasion craving onion on it. Just my 2 cents worth.
We routinely make those without lettuce. We call them BOTs.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
BLT with ranch, only way to go.

Actually had them for lunch today. Protip, if you have a chikd under 5, make sure the bacon is on the crispier side. About had a big problem today.

Reactions: khardbored

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
I used to think BLTs were a waste of a meal when people made/ordered them. The older I get the more I love them and especially for a light lunch. Also, a BLT is bacon, lettuce, and tomato on bread with a condiment(usually mayo). Anything such as eggs or onions disqualifies it from being a BLT.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Bacon and tomato, hold the lettuce. In my bachelor days it was bacon and ketchup, didn't have time to get a tomato.