Hawkeyes starting safety transferring

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Yet another lie. Who started a thread about Iowa baseball and the B1G tourney on CF and was all giddy about it? Yes, I will call you pathetic

Yup, I am a Hawkeye fan that started a Hawkeye thread on a forum dedicated to ISU's instate rivals. What am I missing?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Slide into these DMs pls

giphy.webp

Reactions: Brandon and Dandy

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
So you believe if Snyder wanted to finish his career a Hawkeye he could have?

I believe what the press release said and what occurred prior to yesterday. Brandon wasn’t selected to be on the 2018 Leadership Council after being on it as a JR and felt that if he wanted to play a lot his SR year he had a better chance of doing that somewhere other than Iowa. But I don’t have voices in my head telling me they know better.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural and CyTwins

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Lol I'm sure a lot changed in the last couple weeks where "he wasn't doing his job" to remain the starter considering there hasn't even been practice since he was listed a starter.

There's a reason local media even called out the playing time spin Iowa put out there. Snyder is lucky he's not in jail, that's why he transferred

Well Rugamba was listed on that depth chart in the media guide that was released last Monday so who knows how long ago it was sent to print.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
That is what was in the press release. Snyder was on the leadership council as a JR and not selected going into his SR year. That alone shows he hasn’t been in the good graces of the coaches and fellow players.

Of course obsessed CyTwins knows better. All we have to do is wait 30 seconds for him to tell us.

Well he was nabbed for an OWI during his junior season. That alone would warrant him not being back on the leadership council as a senior.

Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
As an Iowa fan, the defensive backfield is the least of my worries.

You said it yourself Iowa's safeties went from really good with Snyder to just fine without him and your safeties should be better than your CB's on paper