Iowa -7 vs ISU

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
LOL, 12 minutes ago:

He asked me about Iowa's code of conduct and I said I don't even know if they have one. The only person I'm questioning in this instance is Kirk because we're comparing two football players and he's the one who controls the punishment

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
He asked me about Iowa's code of conduct and I said I don't even know if they have one. The only person I'm questioning in this instance is Kirk because we're comparing two football players and he's the one who controls the punishment

But you used Jok as an example as a means of questioning KF? That doesnt make sense.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I honestly think Snyders was worse since he was more than double the legal limit

In a car by himself while being over the age of 21 while Wirfs is 19 and on a motorcycle or scooter with 2 other people and blew a .128?

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Because you asked me about Iowa's code of conduct and I don't believe they have a set one like we do obviously

I think the problem here is you are implying the difference in punishment could have been due to race. When in fact, we do not have all the internal details of the different punishments and the events that unfolded internally. That is the problem with your assertion. You made this about race instead of the individual incidents and the details surrounding them.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
But you used Jok as an example as a means of questioning KF? That doesnt make sense.

He asked me if Iowa had a code of conduct on the crime which I used Jok as an example because I don't believe they do. I never even brought up the U of I

JustAFleshWound

Apr 21, 2015
He's referring to me. I said it was fair question to ask why a Caucasian football player can get an OWI and not have to miss any playing time but an African American player can't
Way, way, way out of bounds. Bringing race into this without indication of this being race related is absurd, and is harmful to situations that actually are race related.

You need to shut it down for awhile.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think the problem here is you are implying the difference in punishment could have been due to race. When in fact, we do not have all the internal details of the different punishments and the events that unfolded internally. That is the problem with your assertion. You made this about race instead of the individual incidents and the details surrounding them.

I'm not implying anything, I questioned why one player got different treatment than another. Big difference. Maybe Wirfs is a problem child, bad teammate, etc and Snyder isn't and that's why he is having to miss playing time and Snyder didn't have to. I don't know that's why I asked the question

• Disagree
Reactions: Clonefan93

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
I'm not implying anything, I questioned why one player got different treatment than another. Big difference. Maybe Wirfs is a problem child, bad teammate, etc and Snyder isn't and that's why he is having to miss playing time and Snyder didn't have to. I don't know that's why I asked the question

Then why did you specify and include the players race, instead of what you just posted here?

You went to far and messed up on this one and are now back-peddling.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I doubt kirk is racist. But he would have played Snyder in a second if he were available and they needed him to win the bowl game.

As far as the new one, week one against a scrub team won’t matter if he’s in there or not.

Plus the whole rape cover up and destroying a known crime scene says he’s not above anything.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

Yes you did, you asked why a Caucasian didnt have to miss a game but an African American most likely will for the same crime?

You gave no other explanation for the different punishments until right now when there are multiple Clone fans calling you out for your idiotic stance.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Then why did you specific and include the players race, instead of what you just posted here?

You went to far and messed up on this one.

I thought it was a fair question. We can roll with the "Wirfs is a bad teammate" angle if that makes you feel better but obviously something is going on behind the scenes otherwise the penalties would have been the same

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yes you did, you asked why a Caucasian didnt have to miss a game but an African American most likely will for the same crime?

You gave no other explanation for the different punishments until right now when there are multiple Clone fans calling you out for your idiotic stance.

No matter what I said I would have gotten criticized for it. If I would have said "Wirfs must be a bad kid" I would have gotten crucified for it by you saying "by all accounts he's a good kid who made a bad decision."

I was actually giving the student athlete the benefit of the doubt and questioning the coach instead

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I think Kirk’s punishment all depends on how badly he thinks he needs the player for the next game.

It’s like our high school’s “voluntary” football camps before they can start practice officially. Kids all think they have to go to get to play, pretty sure the best players could skip the whole thing without repercussions.