We get to stomp on a Hawk flag

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Bizarre choice - outside, where Cyclone alley can stomp all over it while entering the building.

Are we supposed to be pissed or something?

This seems like the stereotypical low iq Hawk fan.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
1. Very high chance this is fake and just some idiot bragging, and 2. If it is true, I'd really like it if he posted a pic of himself with it so he can get fired!

I'm not sure if it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me if they have to dig it up. Have to keep these things quiet until the project is done. Even then I'm not sure it's worth risking my job over.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I hope the person at ISU responsible for overseeing this work makes sure they haven’t cut any corners anywhere. Make sure that subgrade is compacted, all reports are squeaky clean and complete, and that it’s written in the right goddamn font, I don’t care if it’s handwritten.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I'm not sure if it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me if they have to dig it up. Have to keep these things quiet until the project is done. Even then I'm not sure it's worth risking my job over.

There's no way they spend the money to dig it up.

If anything it would be the greater troll to say something like this so that the money gets spent to try to dig a nonexistent flag out.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

If anything it would be the greater troll to say something like this so that the money gets spent to try to dig a nonexistent flag out.

Troll to lose your job?. Wouldn’t be ISU having to foot that bill.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

Who is they?

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
So little brother, trying to curse us or something? Nice try, THT and Conditt just swatted that **** back to iowa ******

GoldCard

Nov 25, 2016
I am not a civil or structural engineer, but I have managed construction projects and most every subgrade spec. I have ever seen prohibits refuse or deleterious materials. If I were CMing that job for the University, I would be in the Manatt's trailer first thing in the morning with the tweet and spec. in hand. Not sure there is much that would qualify more as refuse or deleterious...

clone34

Mar 29, 2009
General contractor needs to put an end to this garbage. If that were my crew we would be tearing it out this evening and then firing the idiot who bragged about it. General has zero control of his subs or workers. If they are willing to take time to pull stupid stunts they could very well pull a bigger stunt that could have long term repercussions. No matter what it shows a lack of control on the generals part. I would be embarrassed and absolutely furious.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron