Big Brother 20 thread

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Actually nevermind, my wife and I have talked about this. In today's ultra PC world where any little comment made is taken way out of context, I'd be persecuted by the first week. Plus I'm sure the superfan/stalkers would find my social media (including cf) and find stuff to hate on.

• Agree
Reactions: Knownothing

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Also, let me know if there is any interest in my posting daily livefeed updates? I'll be listening to a daily podcast on everything that's happened on the feeds and I'll probably just post those. Yes this will include spoilers up until live shows. We could have a spoiler and non spoiler thread.

IMO, the show itself sucks compared to the live feeds and knowing the real story. The show is good in that we get the DR confessions, but half of those are scripted anymore.

I quit watching the live feeds because I can’t enjoy the show if I watch them. It’s like watching two different shows. The editors are so good at crafting a story. Even if it’s not the real story.

• Winner
Reactions: Farnsworth

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I quit watching the live feeds because I can’t enjoy the show if I watch them. It’s like watching two different shows. The editors are so good at crafting a story. Even if it’s not the real story.

Yeah, sometimes they nail it, other times they completely miss what really happens.

Case in point BBCAN6 this year (note BBCan is not by CBS). One character did a masterful job in turning the house around to save him by going to each person and making them think that it was their idea....this was probably the second best job I've seen getting oneself off the block besides Dan's funeral in BB14.

And of course production gives him no credit and tries to play it off like it was the other houseguests' idea.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Great now my wife will have to subscribe to the "after dark" live feed again and marathon watch it every night. I just can't stand Julie Chen has the host as she just shows no emotion. Need a host with a little humor.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Great now my wife will have to subscribe to the "after dark" live feed again and marathon watch it every night. I just can't stand Julie Chen has the host as she just shows no emotion. Need a host with a little humor.

Yeah Arissa Cox who does BBCanada is much better.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Apparently one of our new house-guests has been nude in a small time movie called "Graves" any guesses?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Actually nevermind, my wife and I have talked about this. In today's ultra PC world where any little comment made is taken way out of context, I'd be persecuted by the first week. Plus I'm sure the superfan/stalkers would find my social media (including cf) and find stuff to hate on.

We had friends over for dinner and after about 5 things we said (which were all in good nature) "wow, we could never post that on social media without the PC world trying to kill us"

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Also, let me know if there is any interest in my posting daily livefeed updates? I'll be listening to a daily podcast on everything that's happened on the feeds and I'll probably just post those. Yes this will include spoilers up until live shows. We could have a spoiler and non spoiler thread.

IMO, the show itself sucks compared to the live feeds and knowing the real story. The show is good in that we get the DR confessions, but half of those are scripted anymore.

I also follow the events of the house on a daily basis. Sucks to know the competition results ahead of time which for me makes Survivor more of a enjoyable watch than BB. However like you say because CBS doesn't like to show you the real story you are almost forced to follow people who have the feeds.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
I'm like the exact opposite of everyone regarding live feeds.

They're a blessing and it's what makes the show unique. Now if only they would air the comps.....

EDIT: While feeds haven't started yet, respected sources are reporting that there's no vets at all. No one has entered late yet.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Life coach and Swaggy can't wait to see leave.

How can you not like swaggy? He's the guy I'm cheering for.

I can't cheer for Winston because one of those gun loving tools (I need my gun for safety) I can't stand. I can't cheer for Brett because he's a bro and a tool (anyone who has fake glasses is a tool).

So I'm cheering for Swaggy, Hayleigh, Bayleigh and Angela. I also like Kaycee a little.

• Agree
Reactions: riceville98

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron