***Official 2018 Transfer Thread***

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha

Also notable in the new rule: "The rule change ends the controversial practice in which some coaches or administrators would prevent students from having contact with specific schools. Conferences, however, still can make rules that are more restrictive than the national rule."
So does that mean a school can't prevent a transfer from going to particular schools? Does the Big 12 currently have a restriction on in-conference transfers, or has that only been a school policy?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out. On one hand, UK hasn't had a solid contributor that is an upper classmen in sevearl years. I'll be interested to see how having veteran like Travis will help the development on the young guys. On the other hand, that's 30 minutes a game out the window. Some MC AA that was probably promised the moon is going to get alot less run than he thought. May create a chemistry issue.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
ISU looking at a traditional transfer raised my eyebrow. Granted calling a player could just be exploratory and the staff is looking to add some experience to next years roster, but there isn't a scholarship available right now.

@EvanDaniels MTSU transfer Tyrik Dixon has heard from Houston, Iowa State & Arkansas Little Rock, per his mother. Sit one to play two.
https://basketball.realgm.com/player/Tyrik-Dixon/Summary/107472

Last edited:

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
ISU looking at a traditional transfer raised my eyebrow. Granted calling a player could just be exploratory and the staff is looking to add some experience to next years roster, but there isn't a scholarship available right now.

@EvanDaniels MTSU transfer Tyrik Dixon has heard from Houston, Iowa State & Arkansas Little Rock, per his mother. Sit one to play two.
https://basketball.realgm.com/player/Tyrik-Dixon/Summary/107472

Maybe willing to pay his own way for the year?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron