Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm just hopeful that "virtue" names don't make a comeback (e.g. Charity, chastity, Patience, Prudence). Unless you go with something original, like Thrift

Only charity I know is the queen of “charity”. Now if only she would believe in birth control.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Tomb Raider it is. Mixed reviews but even the folks who did not like it liked Alicia Vikander in her role.

Also popped a 3 liter box of Spanish rose so probably will be drunk by halfway through movie. When drunk I mostly like everything and everybody. :rolleyes:

• Dislike
Reactions: cyrocksmypants

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Tomb Raider finished. I'd give it about an 82. Watchable. Easy to drink to. Vikander.

#drinkingnlikestuff

I liked it. It's loosely based off the 2013 game. People who complain about it are the ones that want big boob, short shorts Lara, and a British actress. They teased a sequel, but it's stil up in the air at this point.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
My work laptop has seen better days. I get occasional memory problems when I have too many applications open and my monitors will stop working. The problem is on a normal work day I need a lot of applications open. Now my headphone jack will recognize the headphones are plugged in but won't always send the sound to them.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I liked it. It's loosely based off the 2013 game. People who complain about it are the ones that want big boob, short shorts Lara, and a British actress. They teased a sequel, but it's stil up in the air at this point.

Angelina did that, minus the accent, in the first one. So that is what people expect.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
My work laptop has seen better days. I get occasional memory problems when I have too many applications open and my monitors will stop working. The problem is on a normal work day I need a lot of applications open. Now my headphone jack will recognize the headphones are plugged in but won't always send the sound to them.
The work computer at my previous employer was so old the only external memory it could handle was a floppy disk.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Slow in here, everybody must be catching some sun.

Was outside mowing, weeding and pruning. Heat index popped to 102 so enough of that. Back inside where it is 75 and feels like I should be putting a sweater on. Brrrr.

First round of thunderboomers went north of us. Expecting more to brew up though.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
We go to lunch every Sunday with a group of friends, and sit around & talk for several hours. Then we come home & take a nap. Good morning to you, too! ;)

Woke up at 7:30 super congested and with my right ear totally plugged up and everything sounding weird as all heck. (note: Being a Cyclone I call my eustachian tubes Eustachy tubes.) Since I was up I watched the end of the 24 Hours of Le Mans live coverage (the Porsche "pink pig" did win the GT class, yay!). Took a decongestant and went back to bed sleeping on my left side to see if it would help. It did not so watched a little baseball and than went outside on a heat stroke quest mowing, weeding and pruning. Did not heat stroke so don't mount an expedition north to get my stuff. At a loss of what else to do. Thinking wine. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron