Xavier Foster (part 2)

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
He addresses who he thinks is in the lead for Carton and Foster and then has a little blurb on how Patrick McCaffrey looked at the U18 tryouts

Looks weak from what I heard. Will make the transition to the Big 10 difficult.

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
oh no. not this debate again.
tenor.gif

Cyke

Jun 22, 2011
Des Moines, IA
What's a 24-7 subscription cost?
Don't sign up. I tried to cancel my subscription for almost 6 months. The only way you can cancel is over the phone. I must've called 60 or 70 times during business hours and I never spoke to a real person. I emailed and complained and they said it's their policy and that I just need to keep trying. Finally, I reported it to my credit card company. The next month came around and 247 called me saying there was an issue with my credit card... ugh. worst service ever.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Anyone have any insight into how easy it is to cancel after the free trial? I’d like to check out the stuff with Foster but it’s not worth going through everything in the post above.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Anyone have any insight into how easy it is to cancel after the free trial? I’d like to check out the stuff with Foster but it’s not worth going through everything in the post above.

I figure you can wait a week or two and it will leak here and/or the DMR or AT. I swear that Peterson might just wait here all day for stories to break.

I can spare the $10 per month but that kind of customer service does not seem to be the kind of business practice that I want to be rewarding at all.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

I did a free trial and kept it through basketball season. You can't cancel on the website or by email. Only through the phone number, where I left three messages, all with no return call or response. I finally emailed and threatened to take further action if I was charged again and got an emailed cancellation with no further comment.

I'd be a member off and on if it weren't for that. As it stands, it's not worth the hassle that they make you go through to quit.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
I figure you can wait a week or two and it will leak here and/or the DMR or AT. I swear that Peterson might just wait here all day for stories to break.

I can spare the $10 per month but that kind of customer service does not seem to be the kind of business practice that I want to be rewarding at all.
True. I could even wait a couple of months and hear it from Bain at the register. I like the guy but he seems like a fan writing half the time.

Javinegli

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2013
Des Moines, IA

Similar situation with me. I opted for the free trial during the Tyler Harris fiasco. The boards and content was not very frequent at the time so I canceled (had to physically call). Canceling was painless for me. Happened in under a minute on my first try.

I did try to get in on one of the deals- 6 months free with first month's payment. I was not eligible due to canceling a few months before.

• Informative
Reactions: baagoe

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
He is on a visit there currently, correct? Not too surprising of news.

Still a very good offer. I am curious the family is familiar with Alford EIU rumors and would be leery of sending him to Westwood under his watch?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron