Did Hitler Live Past WW2

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I don't really believe any single conspiracy theory but I also believe that some of them are true. This one causes much more suspicion than a lot of them.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
tumblr_nxcdumUR0t1tpri36o1_500.gif

Reactions: cyrocksmypants

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Shall we just ignore the eyewitness testimony from the Fuhrerbunker? Wouldn't the Goebbels family have tried to escape with Hitler rather than taking a synchronized cyanide snack?

Let's be real: escape from Berlin while possible, had a high chance of failure. Put yourself in that maniac's shoes for a sec- would you rather risk capture by Stalin and thousands of Russian soldiers who are a tad upset with you ~OR~ put a bullet in your brain?

Forget the skull fragment. There were plenty of those floating around Berlin in 1945. The jaw is conclusive enough. One of these days the Russians will let us test it and we can put an end to this silliness. Stalin pulled off one of the most epic troll jobs of all time.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
wasn't there something in the JFK files that came out (within the last year) about a CIA agent having possible contacts with Nazi's (including Hitler)??? Something about using Nazi's to possibly help fight communists? Maybe it was fake or conspiracy news, but I remember hearing something like that.

I would say "no, he didn't make it out, but I wouldn't be shocked if did".

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
We all know he did the suicide thing when Germany went down. However, lot's of theory's that he lived and went to South America. Tim Kennedy, Former Special Forces Army and a team of CIA and other investigators are trying to sift through that maybe he moved to South America. This is on Joe Rogan. It's fascinating. I am going to dive into this series after watching this 10 minute video and form my own opinion.

Watch this video.

Go back and watch Hunting Hitler on History Channel. I’m convinced he lived.

• Agree
Reactions: oldman and aauummm

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
No it isn't. like, at all.

If you watch investigations and study it. It is shakey. Their is other evidence that points the what we know could be false. Not saying it is. Just saying what they did in WW2 might not be the exact truth

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Total side note...Some German POWs ended up in prison in Iowa. A former co-worker met some of them because the prison would let them do work release on neighboring farms. Some of them spoke perfect english and one told him about a certain town and neighborhood (don't remember where) he was to learn anything and everything about because he would be assigned to administer that area after the German invasion of the mainland.

• Informative
Reactions: Doc

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Total side note...Some German POWs ended up in prison in Iowa. A former co-worker met some of them because the prison would let them do work release on neighboring farms. Some of them spoke perfect english and one told him about a certain town and neighborhood (don't remember where) he was to learn anything and everything about because he would be assigned to administer that area after the German invasion of the mainland.
Prisoners in Algona were so thankful for the good treatment they received they left the town a gift.
Sorry about the terrible web site design...

https://algonanativityscene.omeka.net/

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
I have watched the first 2 seasons of Hunting Hitler on the History Channel. I know it is kind of a conspiracy theory type of thing, but after watching it, it really makes you feel that he made it to South America and died there.

After watching "Hunting Hitler" I'm pretty much convinced he made it to South America after WW2. There was just too much in place in regards to ways he could get out of Germany (infrastructure, nearby supporting countries like Spain and Denmark, etc). You can tell he planned for exactly that. And he doesn't seem like he would be the kind of person to commit suicide.

Go back and watch Hunting Hitler on History Channel. I’m convinced he lived.

History Channel - the station that brought you Ancient Aliens, MonsterQuest, Nostradamus Effect, Brad Meltzer's Decoded and Jurassic Fight Club.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron