Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So.....does this pregnancy mean no more rum Brooklyn? No more kickball updates? No more dodge ball updates? Kinda similar to a ban isn’t it?

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
So a bit belated as I got my vacation the day I was going to mention this, but I'm due to calve this summer. :D
Rum Brooklyn on hiatus until further notice.
raw

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
So.....does this pregnancy mean no more rum Brooklyn? No more kickball updates? No more dodge ball updates? Kinda similar to a ban isn’t it?

haven't played either in a while now. And I'm out for volleyball this summer which makes me sad. I can provide trivia updates though, we kick ass at that. We started going to a new place which is basically a cocktail bar and my ******* friends and spouse are like "these drinks are great, too bad you can't have them." We've played twice there and already have like $50 in gift cards. I said I'm coming back in Aug/Sep and getting mom drunk.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Watching the end of Jeopardy.
Final topic: numeric groups.
Answer: This numeric group was the subject of an April 20, 1959 Time Magazine article titled "Rendezvous With Destiny".
20-something guess: seven samurai
Meh, not totally unexpected

50-60 something: crew of Apollo 11
40-50 something: Apollo 1

I wanted to throw a shoe through my TV...
I thought the final Jeopardy question was about geographical markers in Africa? Apparently we are watching different jeopardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.