****Official Class of 2019 Recruiting Thread****

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Yeah, that is strange he was the fall back plan for Carton for Fran... I believe they were watching him with ISU this past weekend. Terry has started to get attention from a number of P5 programs.
Possible Iowa may have moved to Locure fom DSM as the second option, I have seem them mentioned in most his recruiting mentions.
Yeah I saw some stuff about them watching him. My guess is with Carton blowing up and Terry getting a lot of attention they’re starting to realize they need to have a plan C.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
They are reaching hard on Lacure. Tyreke reminds me of a kid we got a few years ago that was way undersized. WE convinced ourselves he was awesome because he was ultra quick. He transferred after one year to like Sienna or somewhere. Can't remember his name

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I don't get why they want him so bad. No other power 5 schools have even offered him. If we offered I would guess we whiffed on a ton of recruits. I would rather take a Jeff Beverly type guy. He may have not provided much but we were only with him for a year. No way I would want a guy that we were stuck with for 4.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
I don't get why they want him so bad. No other power 5 schools have even offered him. If we offered I would guess we whiffed on a ton of recruits. I would rather take a Jeff Beverly type guy. He may have not provided much but we were only with him for a year. No way I would want a guy that we were stuck with for 4.
Rarely are we “stuck” with guys for 4 years though even if we whiff. Usually guys just transfer out after a year or two.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

How does Iowa want him "badly" when we havent even offered?

• Agree
Reactions: Cydkar and Messi

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Well if you have your choices of places your son can play and you are recruiting a kid. So you send your son to play along side him. That means u want him. You saying this is not a recruit Iowa wants?
Patrick McCaffery doesn’t play AAU with Locure.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Well if you have your choices of places your son can play and you are recruiting a kid. So you send your son to play along side him. That means u want him. You saying this is not a recruit Iowa wants?

Patrick plays AAU ball with a team based out of MN alongside Tyrell Terry and Matthew Hurt.

What are you talking about?

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
FFS, why did we have to say Iowa 3 times in a non-iowa thread? That's like saying biggie smalls in the mirrow 3 times and Yeahbutty appears

RigidAlertChick-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: DurangoCy

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
FFS, why did we have to say Iowa 3 times in a non-iowa thread? That's like saying biggie smalls in the mirrow 3 times and Yeahbutty appears

RigidAlertChick-max-1mb.gif

Buddy is a pathetic loser who only posts in Iowa threads. I mean except this thread.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Patrick plays AAU ball with a team based out of MN alongside Tyrell Terry and Matthew Hurt.

What are you talking about?

He is not sending Patrick to play with that team in the hopes of getting Terry he is doing it as part of an active recruiting pitch with Matthew. Fran very much believes they have an outside shot at Matthew. I don't think they will get him but strange stuff happens.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
He is not sending Patrick to play with that team in the hopes of getting Terry he is doing it as part of an active recruiting pitch with Matthew. Fran very much believes they have an outside shot at Matthew. I don't think they will get him but strange stuff happens.
I have a better chance at winning the lottery than Iowa does of landing Matthew.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron