STANZ & FITZ: Episode 28

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
https://cyclonefanatic.com/podcasts/stanz-and-fitz-episode-28/

We talk about a bunch of stuff in this podcast, but most notably Jared getting set up with a girl from Philadelphia via an Uber driver. They're supposed to go on a date tonight, but from what I've heard most recently, Jared's been getting radio silence from her and tonight's events are in question. Very suspenseful.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
All I can do at this point is trust the process.
tenor.gif

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
https://cyclonefanatic.com/podcasts/stanz-and-fitz-episode-28/

We talk about a bunch of stuff in this podcast, but most notably Jared getting set up with a girl from Philadelphia via an Uber driver. They're supposed to go on a date tonight, but from what I've heard most recently, Jared's been getting radio silence from her and tonight's events are in question. Very suspenseful.

@JStanz51 I wouldn’t worry too much. If you two have already set concrete plans, just continue on as normal and show up when/where you said you would. Good luck!

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Yeah... The only concrete plan was "Wednesday works for me" and me agreeing...

If she’s from out of town, she likely doesn’t know DSM well, so I’d offer up a time and place - “Hey, how does (place) at (time) sound?” Or something like that.

(If it were me I would have set plans when we decided on Wednesday, but sounds like that ship has sailed)

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
If she’s from out of town, she likely doesn’t know DSM well, so I’d offer up a time and place - “Hey, how does (place) at (time) sound?” Or something like that.

(If it were me I would have set plans when we decided on Wednesday, but sounds like that ship has sailed)

I was hoping to nail something down then but I was in the middle of eating dinner with my Dad and she is on a Philadelphia time schedule so went to bed before I was done and could reply.