Seneca Wallace's Wingstop

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
If you are saying it is worse than the BWW close to me than Wingstop is likely to be quickly closed by the Health Department.
You're right, let me clarify...

In Dallas BDubs is better, and therefore Wingstop is cheaper and rightfully so. HOWEVER, Im sure Seneca's food quality, cleanliness, pricing, customer service, and everything else that makes a restaurant successful, will be hands down incredible. I will give him my wing business anytime I am back.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Have you ever watched Shameless? That hair definitely fits his dirtball character on that show.

Funny as hell though. And his daughter on the show, played by Emmy Rossum, is worth the price of admission.

latest

I'll admit, she could turn me.

• Optimistic
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
9 wings are $11

A 22oz Laginutias IPA is $6.75, which is a pretty normal price for this type of place. BMC is $4 for a pint.

You add beer to any place and it usually brings the tab up to $20.

I'm not saying it's the greatest food in the world but IMO there isn't that large of difference in wings compared to something like pizza or burgers. The sauce is key and BWW has a lot of great sauce choices. With that said, I'm trying to watch what I eat so I never go to BWW anymore since wings are pretty much horrible for you.

I like their food and atmosphere (if you don't know the lay of the land), I just think the value isn't that great.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I do like BWW sauces better than Wingstop. But Wingstop has the better overall value.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Yes but will it take 45 minutes to get your order, and you just hope it's correct? With an inattentive and disinterested waitress???

Otherwise BWW still has the market corned.
vauEUgn.gif
Wingtop is much much quicker. You order up front and they call your number.

cyclonesurveyor

Jan 26, 2009
Fort Collins, CO
I miss BW3. Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck. where's did the ******* weck go?

Working in the Twin Cities, straight from college - great happy hour / wing specials. The wings were not huge, but not the tiny pieces of **** they are now.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
BWW's Caribbean Jerk is my favorite wing sauce ever.

I do like Wingstop though because it's cheaper, and the Cajun and Lemon Pepper wings are typically delicious.

Service is hit or miss at either restaurant, in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: KezClone

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
$20 is what you pay for a nice meal, not wings, fries, and beer.

Really, a nice meal? Sure, something more upscale than fast food, but you're solidly in Applebee's/Chili's/TGIFriday's territory. You can find better quality stuff at local restaurants for that price but you never know exactly what you're getting. If you're away from home or have picky eaters having a familiar option can be worthwhile.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
The key to BWW is to plan on eating so many wings that beer and fries aren’t an option. Just gorge yourself with Boneless Honey BBQ and you will be fine.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
9 wings are $11

A 22oz Laginutias IPA is $6.75, which is a pretty normal price for this type of place. BMC is $4 for a pint.

You add beer to any place and it usually brings the tab up to $20.

I'm not saying it's the greatest food in the world but IMO there isn't that large of difference in wings compared to something like pizza or burgers. The sauce is key and BWW has a lot of great sauce choices. With that said, I'm trying to watch what I eat so I never go to BWW anymore since wings are pretty much horrible for you.

I just looked at my receipt from a recent work trip stop at BWW - medium wings was $15.99 - beer was $7.95 - tax was $1.80, tip was $5 = $30.74. For wings and one beer. For one person. That's insane.

Decent food, good atmosphere, waaaaaay high prices.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Nice - that DSM location is like 5 minutes from my house. Looking forward to trying it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron