*New Uniform Thread*

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is it just me, or do those pants look more "gold" than "yellow."

Perhaps, just the lighting / photo..etc. Either way, I like the color.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Is it just me, or do those pants look more "gold" than "yellow."

Perhaps, just the lighting / photo..etc. Either way, I like the color.

Seems like the recruits enjoy the gold tops. Have to wonder if we don't work that look into the rotation more.

It seems to be a popular look for the teens

• Agree
Reactions: bozclone

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Uh, there's probably a real good reason we didn't use black tops and gold pants...

Yeah, the hawk thing doesn’t bother me. I wouldn’t let them dictate what ISU does. But I get that a lot of people would be pretty insecure and so I agree it probably won’t happen.

Gomer80

May 17, 2011
Nevada, Iowa
Am I the only one who thinks this uniform combo looks god awful? What have we done? Near black tops with red numbers you can't even see with yellow pants and a white helmet just to add a third color to the mix? Yikes... makes me want to vomit all over myself personally.

These look to me like Iowa and Wyoming had an illegitimate love uniform. Not a fan personally. But again, if the players would like 'em, so be it.

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
Where did those tops come from? Those are new aren't they? Didn't think we had those. They look black and the numbers are outlined in yellow?

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
Isn't Nike doing a "refresh" for us this year? Anyone have any idea on the timeline for that?

MikeinWDM

Feb 12, 2018
That's what I was thinking. On one hand, I'm excited to see what they have in store. On the other hand, the Bugle makes me really concerned.
I just hope they keep it simple and ditch the yellow for gold. Oh, and NEVER use the Ronald McDonald pee yellow uniforms again. Just gives more ammo for TOE to use against us.

• Agree
Reactions: 67CY

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Am I the only one who thinks this uniform combo looks god awful? What have we done? Near black tops with red numbers you can't even see with yellow pants and a white helmet just to add a third color to the mix? Yikes... makes me want to vomit all over myself personally.

I'm on record as not liking the gray since the were unveiled vs. San Jose State, at least not using a dark-gray. (I may be in the minority on CF, I'm not sure.) So to me, almost any combo involving this gray isn't my favorite.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Can we never have a discussion about "yellow vs gold" ever again on CF. Please and thank you.

Until those marking the decision in our AD and at Nike actually check the color chart and then check our uniforms and see that we are not Red and Yellow then sure...lol.

Cardinal and not bright ....Yellow

• Winner
Reactions: harimad and 67CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron