Carver packed them in tonight

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Got so triggered by it because he thought he had a trolling whale with the Monte story then boom “Fran’s pedo bestie” pops up and the Monte thing doesn’t even really gain any traction (not for lack of trying by local media, good effort guys)

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
So since "start a conversation" is gone I'm assuming Buddy earned himself a time out from CF? Sorry about the decrease in revenue @ChrisMWilliams ;). (not really) Hope they took out BMG2 also.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Got so triggered by it because he thought he had a trolling whale with the Monte story then boom “Fran’s pedo bestie” pops up and the Monte thing doesn’t even really gain any traction (not for lack of trying by local media, good effort guys)
It makes my teeth hurt to say this, but iirc Sears (who you all know I despise) actually stressed in his report on it at 6 yesterday that it doesn't appear that Monte did anything wrong.

• Friendly
Reactions: VeloClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Kinda thinking it is buddy's alter ego. Get a new profile started, 38 posts worth within a week, get triggered,and banned on your main profile. Start cranking out troll posts on your new profile. Well played buddy!!
Hopefully it is an IP address ban this time since he is so obvious about it.