Weiler-Babb out for rest of season

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
No idea why I put this in the football forum. Mods please move, or merge w/ other thread.

cyfamily

Mar 19, 2015
Best wishes, Nick. Hope it is not anything too serious. Thanks for all your effort this year.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Wonder what exactly is going on with the knee? Press Release says the McFarland Clinic Doctors & Dallas Doctors are working together on it. Hopefully doesn't need like a micro-fracture surgery or something serious like that.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
If he hurt it in August, then why didn't they shut him down and let him heal after the injury, why did he continue to play on a hurt knew in Sept., Oct, November, etc... I would. have had him available for Dec, January, and Feb. Oh well.

• Dislike
Reactions: isufbcurt

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
If he hurt it in August, then why didn't they shut him down and let him heal after the injury, why did he continue to play on a hurt knew in Sept., Oct, November, etc... I would. have had him available for Dec, January, and Feb. Oh well.

Hope he could struggle through it. Get what you can out of him.

He already used his RS year, so not likely you could put a medical on him.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

They obviously did the best they knew to do.

I do wonder if we’ve seen the last of him though. He graduates and if his family or he thinks he was mistreated here, he could leave.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

I do wonder if we’ve seen the last of him though. He graduates and if his family or he thinks he was mistreated here, he could leave.

It seems like we're being very accomodating, basically leaving the decision entirely in his hands and letting him get alternate opinions, etc. This seems unlikely

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines

What's the point in even thinking he was mistreated here, or posting it as a possibility? He's been a great cyclone and nothing suggests this is even a thing.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016

I've talked hoops with his Dad (before he transferred to ISU) - he LOVES ISU hoops.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
NWB has done a great job for us this year and you have to commend him for the efforts. It'll be nice to see him get his explosiveness back because that young man has loads of talent.